Recent content by warlfg

1. W

Christmas light debate!

Wise beyond your years....
  2. W

Wiz Macro

my fault for loading a new macro in an open zone for the first time, but when I launched, it immediately began /ooc'inc "wiz mac loaded...fire set...assisting blah" any thoughts?
  3. W

Bard pulling

Bard has been my main for many, many years now. Good pulling is art, not science. Pacy, mez, snare and patience are the prime tools. Boastful bellow is a short-term debuff, making shaman or other better debuffs easier to land. For splitting, mez, fade and bellow works great. New level 90 AE...
  4. W

mouse losing focus

I've had that happen as well. Unloading the macro sometimes fixes, camping out usually fixes it. It's not something that I can regularly repeat either.
  5. W

warrior pulls???????

they're phasing out bards and monks, so warriors got fade. ...no. not really.
  6. W

mouse losing focus

no eqdraw... I'm narrowing it down to a resolution issue within the innerspace windows. I think one or two windows are coming up a different resolution, and when you use broadcast on the mouse, it screws things up. ***update - didn't really change anything, but new patch and the problem...
  7. W

Verizon Droid Phones

I got my X the day it came out. I love it.
  8. W

mouse losing focus

I think I've got the same problem. It seems the cursor in game is a few dozen pixels off. if I put the cursor a good bit above a window title bar, I get the four-way arrow as if it were directly on the bar. I cannot target-right click on map, and I have to be almost a full spell gem above the...
  9. W

Donation Thread

There's enough to spread around. I signed up there, sent a specific donation or two, and a "give to those that contribute" donation. I'm happy to contribute cash, seeing as I cannot hope to contribute what you do.
  10. W

Donation Thread

THAT I like.... subscription upgraded.... Keep up the great work, folks!
  11. W

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

I found a mention of the devcommon compatibility issues elsewhere in this thread, but I'm unlcear as to the fix. I'm running 1.84 for magebot, but when I try to load clericbot, it says it is not compatible. **** I downgraded(?) to devcommon 1.82 and cleric works but now mage is broken...
  12. W

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

disregard... I found 1.84. I'll try that one. I also found a post with a similar problem to mine, so I'm hopeful.
  13. W

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

Dev, I'm getting "unmatched bracket or invalid character following bracket found in index devcommon.inc" and "failed to parse /if condition (NULL].Level <= 80), non-numeric encountered" Can you translate that into english (better yet, translate it to american) and help me fix my mage? Thanks
  14. W

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

so... what I was doing wrong was interesting. not sure how I would have seen it without looking in the log. to start the macro, I typed /mac clericbot clericbotsettings_clericname I got nothing.... the log said it was reading setting from the file...