Recent content by WaltDisney

1. WaltDisney

Vet Rewards and Character Transfers

I have an account with 11 years on it and just opened a brand new account in order to transfer a couple of my toons off of it so that I could box them together. Now, it won't let me claim vet rewards on the characters I transfered because they have already previously been awarded vet rewards (I...
  2. WaltDisney

SHE HAS BEEN BORN

March 28 6:43am Congratulations :)
  3. WaltDisney

How much AC is too much?

What about non plate classes, can the same be said for them about lacking an ac cap?
  4. WaltDisney

Working UI?

Krust UI was updated also, it's on the last page of the thread, by mojomo something or other.
  5. WaltDisney

Top 10 Hardest Raid Mobs

Top 10 is kinda tough Cornaiv (long reset, made it hard to practice) could squeeze in there also 10. EMP SSRA 9. Queen Sendaii 8. Vulak @ lvl 55 7. Redfang 6. Performer 5. Vishimtar 4. Sullon Zek 3. Daosheen 2. Mata Muram 1. Mayong Mistmoore
  6. WaltDisney

one zone warp/fellowship

Interesting thought, has potential, much better than having to take it one zone at a time and probably a lot less likely to be traced.
  7. WaltDisney

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

Well, you still get new members etc. some of which may not 'know' that it's not ok to share, so keeping the thread up to date might not be the worst thing. An informed subscriber is a better subscriber, and gives Fry less grey hairs, which is good for all of us!
  8. WaltDisney

Where is the compile?

Kick his ass Sea Bass!
  9. WaltDisney

Return home...

Why not just type /gate?