Recent content by Voiddweller

1. V

Bot Macro

Merc wiz Is there a way to have a wizzie merc enter burn mode when a mob is at a certain % hp, so a tank can establish proper aggro first? Checked the wiki and couldn't find my answer there..
  2. V

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

GM? Is there a GM check in this plugin similar to the bot macro, where you can define what to do when they enter the zone, like: GMAction=/Q If not, is there a way to make this happen while running the bot plugin?
  3. V

Bard mez breaking Question, I'm having a problem with my bard switching over to adds, casting mez, then melee not turning off during the process, which breaks the mez instant and he switches back over to the primary mob.. Is there a place I can turn melee off during casting of mez? ini...
  4. V

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Reverse DS and Mirror/Reflect Spell So is there any way to have holyshits turn melee and spell casting off if a certain text trigger or debuff lands that causes you to have the reverse DS/spell reflect on the higher tier TDS named mobs? I'm having issues boxing 3 toons and wiping because I...
  5. V

New rare loots ?

list I'd like a list of the new ultra rare's for my loot.ini so I can grab them up while my bots are running... Anyone got a complete list of the new rares?
  6. V

Can't you just make the evac'er the group leader?
  7. V

Emergency game patch, all servers rebooted.

I thought the merc ac problem was a dev issue being fixed? not a nerf?
  8. V

MQ2Melee question

Not sure if I posted this in a less-used category so I'm posting it in this general one.. Trying to figure out why my warrior keeps activating stormwheel blades on multiple mob pulls. Its breaking mez frequently. I dont see any references for it in the server_charname ini as a toggle-able...
  9. V

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Stormwheel blade Trying to figure out why my warrior keeps activating stormwheel blades on multiple mob pulls. Its breaking mez frequently. I dont see any references for it in the server_charname ini, also the bot mac has no reference to it either, any ideas? I checked the wiki and don't see...
  10. V

Bot macro - Customization

I've tried a couple times this evening to generate a mesh for the dead hills and it just shuts my pc down for some reason.. Wonder if advpath would work? I'm looking for more of a hands free way of doing this instead of scooting toons up
  11. V

Bot macro - Customization

Deadhills I'm trying to set this macro up for my monk to pull 2-3 mobs back to the zone in camp for my other bots to engage in the gribble instances.. Is there a way to have him run a pre-defined path to do this? I tried the MQ2Nav and the targeting of the mobs on the map, however he just...
  12. V

Kaladim Mushrooms

Nevermind.., mods pls delete lol
  13. V

Steadfast Defense Is there a way for melee to cancel an actively running disc and start another one based off HP situation? Like I have Steadfast Defense running whenever my endurance is over 50%, I know this isn't an MQ2Melee support forum, but since it does run a lot of functions that...
  14. V

Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for!
  15. V

So I didn't see that in the wiki.. Supposing I can do /hidecorpse npc since I'm not doing the looting business and it'll work the same? Does the BotCommandsOn= Cycle commands every so often? Not sure how that works..