Recent content by txedomask

1. T

Deathknell - Event 1 - Enforcers / Watchers

is there any suggest healing for this event? it seems that our clerics are at about 20% mana when the enforcers pop and we wipe...not sure if maybe are clerics are just undergeared or if we are spending too much mana healing or if there is another way
  2. T

AutoEnc

this macro still work?
  3. T

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

does this macro still work? and from reading other posts it seems it is on high alert for GMs maybe...any info on this?
  4. T

Rogue Helper Question

/stick off fixes it...thanks a lot
  5. T

Rogue Helper Question

realized that levitate messes up the sticking too
  6. T

Rogue Helper Question

This might be a dumb question on my part, but when i use this macro it seems sometimes when i move the rogue manually, he stops sticking to the mobs to attack. After i zone, it starts working again. I am not an MQ master i just use it for the radar pretty much and some macros. Any help would be...
  7. T

is this macro still safe to run? or are GMs watching it like a hawk?
  8. T

Drubot.mac - Druid Bot

is there a lvl 75 druid macro?
  9. T

Picklock Macro

is there anything similar like this to disarm trap?
  10. T

EQ Patch Day - March 14th

Probably yes on fabled, plus my server has had some difficulties in Valdeholm....some people are unable to cast spells there...hopefulyl they fix that too
  11. T

Monk macro similar to RH

Yes, this works for flyingkick, but what about clawstrikers? im more worried about clawstrikers cuz its buttloads of dps..
  12. T

Monk macro similar to RH

Hey, I use RH on my monk, but i was wondering if there was a macro similar to this for a monk. I have to click clawstriker and flying kick manually. if someone could give me the code to let the monk use flyingkick/clawstriker ability automatically, i would greatly appreciate it..
  13. T

Farming DoDH Zahn: Deserting the Ranks

farmed this mission over 20 times a while ago....its not hard, had a SK with about 13k base hp and druid do it for our alts gear. Captain is a pud, all though it can get kinda tricky to pull. i always used FD/snae thing with the SK...then after that u could just /fade
  14. T

Is this macro broken? I tried running it today and it wont open the chest, it will loot the shards, but wont open the chest. I had to open it manually. Let me know if there is a fix or somethin..
  15. T

Mad Mary Anne - Theater of Blood

When we did it, it was just a big zerg fest and pray you resisted, dropped pretty fast with only tier one demi geared.