Recent content by tuas134

1. tuas134

Safer Faster Velium Macro

Really i was hopin on that for a estimate for stacks for51aa, or 60-65~ And Maybe you do?
  2. tuas134

Safer Faster Velium Macro

Hmmm, dunno, maybe someone does and maybe I might give it a wing~
  3. tuas134

Exploration Quests

Well, does anyone know of any more exploration quests you can do besides like Slipgear>DL>Gunthak ones?
  4. tuas134

EQ

thank you~
  5. tuas134

EQ

Did your way, but didn't work. Also, Thanks much Falcor, it worked~
  6. tuas134

EQ

Ah can't do this~ If you can start EQ to get to the Login Screen, click on the Options and reset your Video stuff. You will need to do this if you delete your ini file as well if memory serves me correctly., Just gotta know how lol,will try others, thanks again. Thank you Falcor, can't do...
  7. tuas134

EQ

Im stupid.. everytime I try to play EQ it says has encountered a problemo must do somethin, now i have to click ok or debug... any ideas? It worked the first time, but i had messed with options now won't work..
  8. tuas134

Any Ideas to help make this better?

Ahh, thanks for the ideas and help guys~
  9. tuas134

Hmmm, thanks,. As i was talkin to Fry... Maybe make it move to whereever he goes and if gets stuck in wall or something, maybe then do /warp target.
  10. tuas134

As said in title, any ideas? |Usgae: /macro Fol | |Note: You must change which char you want it to warp follow, I box a lot so... | |use at own risk! Created by Tuas134, very simple! | Sub Main :Loop /if (${Target.Distance}>1>) /target <Character Name to follow> /if...
  11. tuas134

EasyXP//Rewards Turn Ins//a pgood place for 59 mnk to solo with a macro of sort?

I have been looking for some good exp//good reward turn ins? Or just some where a 59 monk can handle to set up a monkhunter macro of some sort?
  12. tuas134

JimJohnson - The Poll!

JimJohn = Da man! Jim ya are cool, have helped me out a bit, so ya. thanks
  13. tuas134

Help making this shroud mac to be like Hunterwarp **Not made by me*

Ah, I edited it after I decided to just use HunterWarp and sit there manually to heal or w.e, Ill try it since I edited it though, Thank ya.