Recent content by tshadow1144

1. T

EQBugFix

Description Used to fix bugs that exist in EverQuest. Currently this plugin does absolutely nothing.
  2. T

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Had William do some char's for me and had an excellent experience. Thanks!!
  3. T

Auto Combines

does this mac still work? Is there one to skill up tradeskills like the old days? Thanks
  4. T

Plugin MQ2Bot

I noticed that my warrior is not protecting the merc healer. The healer dies and the warrior just continues killing the same mob and not switching to the add to keep the healer alive. I am sure it is probably something I have wrong in my settings I hope. I would have him pull with bow but not...
  5. T

Plugin MQ2Bot

Necro is trying to use AA Dead Mesmermizaton on Sarnaks. They aren't undead so not sure why it's trying to mez them.
  6. T

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Hi HTW, I clicked off all buffs, aura's and songs. I select the Preincarnation AA and it says Begin casting Preincarnation I. But there is nothing in the buff, aura or song windows. No clue where it is suppose to land on or if it is a bug they need to fix. I hope this helps. I also...
  7. T

Thanks HTW, It shows up as SelfBuff0:Preincarnation When i do /echo ${Bot.HaveBuff[Preincarnation]} i get back [MQ2] NULL and it casts it every 30 sec or so. As for Dichotomic Shielding 1 Disc buff says "Dichotomic Shielding 1" , it is a warrior FightBuff, think it is level 250 self...
  8. T

Another question I have is for an enchanter should we be changing the following 2 properties to make sure they mez targets before they are in the camp? GrabAdds=0 - should this be GrabAdds=80? 100? or stay 0? GrabPrimary=0 - same should this be GrabAdds=80? 100? or stay 0? Thanks, Tshadow
  9. T

Hi HTW, I do /findmob with PullSkillName=Forceful Dagger-Throw and rogue is working now. I turned on debug but it slowed him down to a crawl when enabled. I turned off and on Bot a few times and now it seems to work. This is with the new bot you provided on last page. also how do i get...
  10. T

Hi HTW, Do you need to set makecamp for the puller or just the tank? Thanks, Tshadow
  11. T

Plugin MQ2Bot - Rogue doesn't stay behind the mob

I seem to be having the same issue. Glad to know I wasn't going crazy.
  12. T

Service TBL Service

Had Ariakus help with a few of my toons and was Excellent service. He completed this in one day easy! Will do business with him again.
  13. T

Service TBL services

Excellent service! Was very responsive and was done in a flash. Will do business again for sure.
  14. T

MQ2Bot - Does anyone have a working Warrior pull/tank ini?

Anyone ever get a mac or ini to do any pulling for MQ2Bot yet? One that doesn't roam all over the place? Thanks
  15. T

Buying Merc AA PL

Thanks Aspire - would you have some suggestions for a 110 char that is either Bard or Mage? Thanks, Tshadow