Recent content by Troll

1. Troll

Monk macro similar to RH

Check out: MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter I modifed the hell outta it back in the day when I played. Not sure if anyone uses it anymore but it worked nice for me. Maybe someone can update it if there is a problem. Oh and just remember it is based on RH so it is VERY similiar... just modified to...
  2. Troll

afcleric MAC questions

There is a fastheal percent somewhere in the ini file. I don't remember where though and don't have mine to look anymore. but look in the ini file it should be pretty obvious
  3. Troll

afcleric MAC questions

niether afcleric or afc2 have a masterlist. but they do have an option to accept buff requests. something like autobuff = 0
  4. Troll

Mayong Mistmoore - Demiplane of Blood Final Boss

Between 8 Clerics and 4 Paladins 10% should be nothing for HP's. Between Turn Undead and Slays he should go down like a prom date. LOL then again reliving my days... everyone's guild might be different for staffing purposes.
  5. Troll

Mayong Mistmoore - Demiplane of Blood Final Boss

That tactic is best used to remove/help eliminate the charm he does the last 30% or so of his health.... at least that is what my guild did when I played.
  6. Troll

Graf and CS

EQ is dead... face it :P Expansion #we are draggin this out for no good reason time to move on to bigger and better hehe WoW and Vanguard call to you... oh ya don't like EQ2 either heheh
  7. Troll

Ghost, Guardian of Razorthorn - Deathknell Access

We fought him at the zone in and the clerics stood wherever the felt and it was up to the offtanks to stand near them and be ready. Using knight for offtanks made it trivial as they never had issues with grabbing aggro. Usually the Clerics would arrange with the OTs a specific location they...
  8. Troll

Sullon Zek, Mistress of Rage - Deathknell Access

If your near SZ when you get the emote run down into the tunnel/trap door a good distance.... if your killin adds when you get the emote run a good ways down the ramp back towards the entrance. you have like 2-5s to react so usually you will have to deal with it regardless because people don't...
  9. Troll

Sullon Zek, Mistress of Rage - Deathknell Access

Ya kill adds... those triggers look right and so does the method of madness to killin her.
  10. Troll

The Performer - Demiplane of Blood

Was standard for us to have 4-5+ WAR 3-4+ PAL 2-3+ SK 4-6 CLR 2 ENC Wasn't really hard for us to be honest. Each guild is slightly different and manages things a different way. We had some very strong people most of which have retired in the past 6-12 months.
  11. Troll

MQ2 and Vista?

Overlord wants to be my new friend :P
  12. Troll

The Performer - Demiplane of Blood

Not 100% true... you can easily beat the event without 100% killin the first 4 waves... and this was pre-nerf. But it doesn't hurt if you can do it.
  13. Troll

Crashing /zone drachnidhive

That has been an issue for over 6 months. Just make a waypoint and run the last 2 inches. Mind you problem also happened the most when I was tryin to get to Demi. Because you can get in via the letter and statue from... um... LOL whatever is right before the Hive and and can get in via the...
  14. Troll

The Evolution of Math in the United States

HAHA that is some L337 Sh!t 4 sur m8.
  15. Troll

any macro for Adding Damage or DPS?

It appears as if s/he wants a 1hit kill macro which doesn't exist whereas I think mq2dps = damage meter that has always sucked.