Recent content by tpb211

1. T

MQ2Nav CoTF .ncr files

Anyone have these?
  2. T

MQ2Nav CoTF .ncr files

Does anyone have .ncr files for the CoTF expansion they could share in the files section or link to?
  3. T

Bot macro - Customization

I am trying to figure out how to add the Cleric Self Mana Harvest AA "Veturika's Perseverance" to this section. [Mana] ManaConditions= MedAt=75 MedToFull=FALSE MedEvenIfNotInOOCRegen=FALSE MedTimer=10s QuietMiracle_IfManaBelow=5 QuietMiracle_Others_IfManaBelow=5 I want the cleric to be able to...
  4. T

What's the actually harm in using SOE Launcher?

How solid is this information? Is there anyone out there who can second this? If I am reading what you are saying correctly, this is a potential problem in the future but not being used now? Making that observation based on your statement of the function in Launchpad being an unused...
  5. T

What's the actually harm in using SOE Launcher?

I am having the same issue as another member. We are unable to log in using the mmoloader, or innerspace pointed at the eqgame.exe What actually is happening when one logs in using the SoE launcher that is causing concern? Does this happen only during the log in process? or does it continue...
  6. T

Cant login with MQ2 running

I have the same issue on one account. However it wasn't a password change it was the authenticator was removed. Now I cannot log in this account using innerspace and am extremely frustrated. Lax suggested pointing Innerspace to the patcher instead of EQgame, is this asking for trouble??
  7. T

Bot macro - Customization

I am looking for advice or suggestions on how to improve my Shadowknight's .ini to better hold agro and put out as much dps as possible with him. He has near max AA's and access to all spells
  8. T

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Transaction went smooth, would buy from again.
  9. T

MQ2 nav files for new RoF zones?

It's pathing into boulders and barricades in plane of shadow. Is there a way to define objects like tree's etc so it doesn't keep getting stuck?
  10. T

Hmmm, what is the difference between NCR files and Bin files? Seems like the bin files posted do not navigate around any of the obstacles like the NCR files do for the other zones.
  11. T

Thanks for the reply! The files section has the Tier1 and Tier2 zones (dated December 2013). It doesn't have the new zones that they just added last patch though.
  12. T

Umm.. that's a last resort, as it's somewhat a pain in the ass. Have seen .NCR files posted here for all zones but the two latest ones, wondering if their is any plans to update?
  13. T

Wondering if there are .ncr files available for the two new rof zones?
  14. T

reroll question

Actually in the early days of multiline BBS gaming there was game I would almost call a pre-cursor to everquest called Tele-Arena. A text based multi-player role playing game where you actually had to roll for stats. Using the /reroll command would suicide your character and reroll it's stats...