1. T

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

Got any Rangers?
  2. T

INI File for a Bard and a War

This is what I am useing currently I set aura to 0
  3. T

INI File for a Bard and a War

Any of you have a lvl 100 war and a bard ini you have set already that you wouldnt mind me useing. Ive surfed around for a good week or so trying to do them myself. I've semi gotten one made for my war but for some reason it will continue to cast his aura non stop. I also get wrong string...
  4. T

Anyone heard of this site?

last night after i seen this thread start i checked out the site, seen they had eqplayers links up so since i was bored and pretty damn drunk figured id mess with them in there chat thing..................... so a lady or so it said she was a lady connect's to chat :Greetings this is Somechick...
  5. T

i was just wondering

can you transfer off of zek? ive only ever been on my 1 server so never really payed attention to the others. but if so im sure zek will be the new powerlvl server for people who like to sell toons like crazy which means a ton of asshats training you for named and shit to gear there sales, so...
  6. T

Two patch days???

thursday downtime is expected to be 11 and a 1/2 hour's lol thats nuts wonder what that patch gonna be dun dun dun
  7. T

MQ2FastMem working/safe?

i been using it as of today idk really if its safe or not but really at this point if i got banned for that little plugin id laugh my ass of and just stick to playing americas army eq us pretty much on its last leg for me anywho will update if anything happens
  8. T

docrack question

awesome man didnt know that i used wikedspeed long time ago to check it out been loaded ever since tyvm for the info
  9. T

docrack question

so like 6-7 months ago i was looking through all the docrack commands in the docrack window in game just to see what all of them do, i clicked preventspeed then pretty much logged off. ever since every time i log in i have to turn it off ive tryed /mq2docrack preventspeed off it shows as it...
  10. T

Regarding new expansion

i know they did that when sod came out did they also give a semi preview of uf before it came out? i didnt play for a while before uf release so donno if they did it with uf also
  11. T

Station Cash

can buy them in most stores now just go buy a card and activate it online /shrug
  12. T

GM in CV

that happened in hills of shade before corpse was there forever lol
  13. T

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

i did dl the one a few pages back but this was before someone linked the thread so maybe i have the wrong one il try it again no biggie and ty for info
  14. T

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

so far jc and fletching crashes me it buys all the stuff needed then it opens the container and crashes. is there a certain container i need for each i just buy the crappy combine container from the venders
  15. T

unlimited potions during exp weekend

all my alt's , boxes , mains on other accounts to me = my gimps and my main is my main. so peeps go hey are u a main i go fuck no ima gimp blah blah is my main idk why istarted calling them that but i have for a while other then that when im playing them all and someone says can i group i go...