Recent content by Tom

1. T

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

It's surprising that they are nurfing the COTF zones. I can see wanting to move people to more recent content... but forcing them into the brand new expansion sucks. At least give us COTF.
  2. T

New rare loots ?

It's not like this is the first phoned-in expansion that has little to no thought put into it. I love this game... spent a huge part of my life in it. It's a treasured childhood memory. I'll probably be 45 and still talking about the "good ol' days of Everquest" to my child. Yet I feel like...
  3. T

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I still can't do the quest line in COTF due to the crash after mobs that don't leave corpses dies. I just crashed 4 out of 5 of my box crew while doing the Sleepless Nights instance.
  4. T

Okay Pete, I have a good spot for you to try. Eternere West Karana over by Investigator Sedgelock you can easily pull both a gehein skirthtamer and a skirth razer. Neither of them leave corpses behind. Hopefully you can find a fix for it. I'm only on the first quest and there are tons of...
  5. T

Looks like they aren't leaving a corpse. AdvLoot said "LootWnd failed to open." It's causing shaman and wizard to crash. The mage and warrior it doesn't seem to bother, they never crash from it. Nothing on Mage cursor... I figure it may be something that came out of the cauldron but I'll be...
  6. T

Good question, my warrior loots so I haven't noticed if mobs leave a corpse or not. I'll test it now.
  7. T

Well I finished that portion of the quest and it's still happening, so it's not quest related. However it could still be related to a skirth razer. I was fighting, mob at 13% shaman casting Restoring Counterbias and before the spell finished casting the mob died and shaman crashed. Changed...
  8. T

I set root and root adds and snare to =0 and they both still crash immediately on mobs dying. I am on the live server and using the latest bot. EDIT: I went to Valley and killed, no crash. I went to other mobs in Eternere, no crash. Went back and killed a skirth razer for the quest and they...
  9. T

It's only the shaman and the wizard. I'm also using a warrior and a magician, neither of them crash. This happens every single time I pull and kill a mob, so it's a repeatable error. I just don't know what the bot would do differently on 2 characters when the mobs die. @King - are you...
  10. T

So I've narrowed it down a little bit. The crashing is happening with my Shaman and Wizard (twice just now) and it's always right when the mob that we are fighting dies. Same thing, pull, kill, Task Stage Complete, crash. I'm killing Gehein Skirthtamers in Tainted WK. I don't know what to do...
  11. T

Shaman has (from top to bottom) Spirit Bolstering Rampant Growth Reckless Restoration Restoring Counterbias Blezon's Mending Progenitor's Intervention Talisman of the Snow Leopard Falhotep's malosenia Enalam's Curse Phase Spider Blood Elsrop's Malady Seedspitter's Bite
  12. T

Actually it won't trigger while singing. You'll need to stop signing for a second to let it fire off. Pete, are you able to log in now? Sorry to hear something is screwy with your internet :( My mage is now summoning a pet. I don't know why she wouldn't that night... I'm trying to recreate...
  13. T

Looks like mages aren't making pets again.
  14. T

@Tyrantp - It wasn't just the shaman, turns out it was the disc options being turned on that crashed them.
  15. T

My mage isn't using her pet right away, and sometimes at all. So far she hasn't summoned her own either. After some testing, I can see that she was set for Nukeat=99, which was too high. I moved Nukeat down to 90 and she seems to skip the pet attack command because she's busy casting other...