Recent content by tinytim

1. T

ROF Tier 4

at release you will only have access to tier 1, god only knows when higher tiers will be tossed together.
  2. T

Assist Macro

i have a old assist mac that use to work great for all melee including bards, i don't rember where i got it but it was made by edud, if your still around, thank you. i don't know if i can post it here, so pm me with a email address and ill share it with you
  3. T

TorrentDay

i also have 2 invites, pm me for them
  4. T

bonechip macro stacks?

you can now buy bone chips now, i know a vender in brels rest sells them , im sure you can get them in some home citys too
  5. T

Anyone answer question re Mechamatic Guardian

iirc you can kill most of the quest mobs while on the first section, there are 4 sections, you have to run through all of them to get to the cpu. the cpu is in the control room on the top section.
  6. T

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

you just need some http://www.condomchoice.co.uk/catalog/exs-bubblegum-condoms-p-128.html or if your vegan http://www.condomchoice.co.uk/catalog/vegan-condoms-c-21_28.html?osCsid=0fc36c7b16480bc8f54ce6755e0fd06f
  7. T

Update?

without macroquest2.com mmobugs.com is just a chat site. www.macroquest2.com makes mq2 possible, bugs improves on it. so please donate to both :)
  8. T

Possible to stop moving around mob with mq2melee?

i just do /melee aggro=1 and if its on a class with taunt dont forget to /melee taunt=0 if you dont want it to pull aggro
  9. T

Shambot 4.22

all of my macros and even downflags from melee are chain casting, it has to be a coding problem with mq2
  10. T

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

just do a quick search through the mac and dec common looking for /face and put a | in front of it so it looks like |/face
  11. T

Necro mac

a tweak i did awhile ago was to add 2 mana checks to the aa section to check is mana is above x and below x, that allowed me to get db to fire when i wanted it to in combat. im sure db works elsewhere in the mac but it works well for me. under sub aa /if ((${Me.AltAbility[${AA${a}}].ID} &&...
  12. T

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

Bubba The Love Sponge - Ned Calls the FCC prank phone call YouTube - Bubba The Love Sponge - Ned Calls the FCC prank phone call
  13. T

EQBCS question.

what os are your computers running? iirc as long as its not win 7 you can just make sure windows firewall is not blocking eqbc and just type /bccmd connect 192.168.0.197 on second machine. if you are running win 7 it gets a little more complicated. a good wiki...
  14. T

WTF Comics

another comic i enjoy is http://www.thenoobcomic.com/
  15. T

Monk Burns!

the only thing about respite is that it only works if end is below 25%, and i have noticed it locks end to 25% and wont regen past it as long as you have respite on. i have respite set to trigger at 12% and if i am still in combat when end gets low i stop attack thin instant fd and drop aggro...