Recent content by theduck

1. T

Cant login

It is an issue with SOE. I am also having it.
  2. T

What to do if someone asks if you're hacking?

I have been asked once I think in xx years if I was cheating somehow, I did not respond or log or anything. Stopped doing that particular thing... and became more cautious or more aware. As far as /melee when in a group... why would you, there really is no need that I can see. Not attacking...
  3. T

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

From the Test patch notes: -Mercenaries will no longer count towards the minimum player requirements for missions they can not enter.
  4. T

And being locked out for 10+ days or whatever would throw up some red flags.
  5. T

Not to mention, if they started banning folks for doing Rallos Returns, then they may as well close the servers down, because your looking at probably/roughly 50-60% of the playerbase. Im seeing a ton of no-names (folks I never heard of) doing it on a regular basis. Tons of people running around...
  6. T

I would assume Field of Scale War. Iksar's vs the Dragon's since there is a good bit of faction vs faction happening there like Rallos Returns. But a good portion of the trash there is leashed, so dunno how it would work if its even possible at all. Only other raids associated with FoS would be...
  7. T

As I said, they will not be doing this with any "mainstream" raid. It sets a bad precedent.
  8. T

Was there another SoD raid that was "Fall of Tosked / RRed?"

Meaning exploitable the way's that those raid's were/are. If so, what was it? I heard that there was, just curious.
  9. T

I doubt this will happen. There is a long post on EQLive right now and the "X # to open chest" angle caused an uproar among the community. I mean, a few more level caps and AAs, this raid will be done "legit" (if you wanna say that? lol) like every other raid that goes trivial with more levels...
  10. T

Not to mention, there is a bit of risk still involved doing it. You have to actually execute. Yeah, the devs have too much on their plate these days and not enough hands. We'll probably end up seeing more of the same bugged/exploitable shit in Underfoot. Fall of Tosk 2.0 etc.
  11. T

I seriously doubt this raid will be "nerfed/fixed" until sometime after Underfoot goes live. Or if ever at all. The devs are so undermanned right now and this probably isnt even in the upper part of their priorities.
  12. T

Plat Farming

If you leave a forager out collecting certain foraged items... and just leave it up constantly... it has added up 2 million each week for the last couple years. For one character. Though it does have all the appropriate aa's now. Also, I know when I group I loot everthing and I do share, however...
  13. T

Deathknell - Event 1 - Enforcers / Watchers

This event can be a pita, typically we have for the start: 1 war 1 sk 1 cleric 1 shaman / druid for each fella dps usually in the back up healers group. add team is 3 pallies and an enchanter. If your shaman / druid are having to heal the dps because they are tards the mt may suffer and the...
  14. T

Mage lvl spot

try The Buried Sea, can kill time get good xp, work on hand aug etc
  15. T

Best Slot 7 AC or HP augs now days

Warleader's Pearl , Brownie Cut Gemstone , Gearmost Core that is just Beza... instanced also have some decent augs... take a gander through alla's mob lists, not always accurate but... it has quite a bit of info if you've the time. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zone.html?zstrat=537