Recent content by the_great_one

1. T

HELP

I haven't played for over a year, so im really out of the loop, but maybe change feigndeath=on to feigndeath=off in the skills section?
  2. T

Anyone that got their RAF taken away during suspension ever get it back

3 rafs suspended, none returned. Didnt try to email, just figure id wait and see. It was friday or saturday night last week.
  3. T

Question about Recruit A Friend

Maybe I missed something, but how do you determine which referrer toon gets the xp bonus?
  4. T

next double station cash?

Anyone know/remember if soe does a double station cash around thanksgiving? I know they usually do it around christmas but would like to update all my accounts to voa before then. I missed that one they had on Oct 29th :mad:
  5. T

MQ2Events issue

try innate camo or shared camo for the druid instead
  6. T

Servers crash?

those damn hamsters running the EQ servers finally revolted!
  7. T

Scamed: don't like it - what next?

I was in no way saying cobold was lying, its just I've never had a friendly SOE rep talk to me the few times I've called. The shot was at SOE, not at cobold.
  8. T

Scamed: don't like it - what next?

I call BS, you must be calling some other company if they actually were decent to you on the phone. Perhaps a directv account, maybe your bank account, even your cell phone account.....but not an EQ account!
  9. T

How to add /hidecorpse all?

try this, its basically a bigger portion than what you need, but you can add it just like i have done Sub Attacking /echo Attacking ${Target.CleanName}! /varset attackid ${Target.ID} :attackloop /if (!${Target.ID}) /goto :endcombat /if (${Target.ID}!=${attackid}) /goto :newtarget /if...
  10. T

Triality Suspended?

Is the guy that is deleting threads about Triality over at the eqforums getting paid by the hour, salary, or bayle marks? That poor bastard is working overtime
  11. T

Triality Suspended?

Wasnt Eldroth the dev that said he hated raiding with a passion when the RR and OMM exploit was around and prefered a group style? Funny he now wants people to grow up over raiders being banned
  12. T

Triality Suspended?

Since quitting EQ I have been trolling the boards, but I cant wait to see how this one develops. This one could even be better than Southpark showing Muhammed! :p
  13. T

Crystallos hunting grounds

that ice side room with about 7-8 roaming drakes is a very good camp, like mentioned in the previous post. the safe spot I always used was the north east corner, just take a hard right as you enter and set up in the corner of the pit. You will have the 7-8 roaming drakes, 2 ice golems outside...
  14. T

MQ2Melee INI

add the line in your character's ini: stickrange=0 Then /melee load and then /melee save from in game
  15. T

Bodybuilding

Back when I took weight training semi seriously, meaning I stuck with it for more than 9 months, I was able to bench 360 x 5, deadlift 550 x5, squat was weak at 500 x5, and the sitting military press I was able to do 350 x5. I never valued a "max lift" idea of training. I was around 6'4" 245...