Recent content by Tharpzar

1. T

MQ2MMOFastMem Plugin

I am not here to complain about the state of MQ2, just here to inform of a malfunctioning plugin due to the ugly patch. I was finally able to get into EQ with my accounts, only problem I was running into was a frame rate issue between all accounts, which seems to be corrected now after...
  2. T

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Since new build I was down from Hurricane Irma for almost 4 days, before everything worked just fine. I come back, download new update and while trying to load my character sets from ISBoxer (with MQ2 running), MQ2 keeps crashing out. Not even fully logged in just when each instance of EQ is...
  3. T

odd zerker behavior... Sorry to get bring about what I was hoping was a dead topic. Fry, you have done an awesome job, as well as the rest of you that have gotten the zerker crashing issue under control. My zerker runs great and does not crash at all anymore, I just noticed something odd...
  4. T

update I was just trying MQ2Bot solo on the zerker and for some strange reason it runs just fine when alone and not grouped. When grouped though that same crash happens when it attacks, happened earlier on this afternoon (submitted crash dumps). One piece of good news is that when having...
  5. T

I will keep sending them as they happen, not sure if it will help but turned on alot of the show ability, AA, special So hopefully when a crash does happen again it will log it to the dump. Could it be the zerker lvl 100 ability phantom assailant Rk. II (melee swarm pet) The reason why...
  6. T

tested cause of my particular crashing. I had been experiencing issues with my zerker bot crashing so, I focused on what would be the cause. I sat and watched what it does at what times, seems the culprit for this is odd, since I have been having issues with characters hitting geometry at...
  7. T

strange crashes pre EoK expansion

not using MQ2AdvPath... I do not have that plugin loaded and it has been crashing on geometry and closed doors. Any, ideas are appreciated.
  8. T

strange crashes pre EoK expansion

This is a bug I have been following for awhile and I was not sure if it was something I may have caused or if it has something to do with MQ2. This is the first issue, is that whenever I have a group full of characters (bot on) autofollowing me or /stick me if I come upon a door that closes...
  9. T

hopefully a simple question.

Cool, thanks all for the help with this issue :)
  10. T

hopefully a simple question.

I have been using MQbot with a cleric healing pretty well with almost no issues really other than needing to tweak some small settings here and there. Now, this leads me to my question, I have been digging through all the settings for MQbot and I have been trying to find where to make this...
  11. T

Really strange behaviors out of MQ2

It seems like the program itself is running alright, but in my standard UI (not custom) it is making text for stats for example disappear, then reappear, and disappear again. On one of my other toons at the same time who does not have MQBot running at all it keeps turning off his auto attack...
  12. T

Missing Something problem setting up MQ2MyButtons

I have gone through it several times making sure that I have MQ2Labels loaded as well, and I went over the config of MyButtons over and over and I still cannot get the plugin to work. It gives me the 20 buttons that are all numbered. I have gone into the server_charactername.ini files for each...