Recent content by Thalowin

1. T

Items WTS ToV Chase Loots

Ice Encrusted War Axe War only $200 On luclin Thank You
  2. T

What classes found out max dps

War enc dru (i can swap out the enc for mage) cleric merc wizzy merc / rog wizzy merc/ rog what would be the next 2 that would absolutely maximize dps. i can kill any named but dps is just LOW. Just looking for what people use for a full group set up mana casters rum oom. still trying to...
  3. T

Question Bot macro

my sk will cast spells but wont attack ? just cast. and my cleric will only cast BP clicky and they never med they just chain cast till out of mana mage enc etc ? new to all of this Thanks
  4. T

Question Mq2Bot troubleshoot

Sorry I didn't think it was vague but sorry if it was . everything that needs to be on moveutils mellee spell etc everything is on. I always set main tank main assist. as I mentioned every class works except for the cleric and the shadow knight every other class I use I have no issues with...
  5. T

Question Mq2Bot troubleshoot

Ok so all classes work for me using this except my cleric and my sk. SK is lvl 105 and it will cast all spells but wont engage melee ? I have to manually attack mobs it wont just assist . as for the cleric I tried on my lvl 95 cleric and on a 105 cleric it will self buff and then just assist...
  6. T

What's a good 5box combo?

I use good solid crew War , dru , enc , mag , rog , cleric merc works for me decent dps and just seems to have a bit of everything I guess everyone has their own pref this is mine I like my tank to be manaless and just be a brut and then I like casters for dps enc with aa ability mage and...
  7. T

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

quick fast service will do business again for sure !! Thank You
  8. T

Mq2melee ? escape always on

its happened with skellies to though ? but doesnt seem to be doing it no more
  9. T

ok so i did it in scorched i didnt happen i did it in chardok it does it it didnt work in fear itself or any of the rof zones no clue.
  10. T

anyone ? lol to this effect wonder what the actual fuck is going on heh
  11. T

all. see invis mobs run by and it says you escape combat back to back . literally cannot die unless you stand there and let them hit you . all i did was download the currecnt full installer.. and this is happening it just happened again and deleted everything.. and re patched everquest...
  12. T

escape=[0-100] Turn off Attack and use rogue escape AA if your life percentage goes below the designated value. Will never happen if aggro=on. evade=[on|off] Will attempt to evade in combat to drop some aggro each time the hide skill is available. It is strongly suggested that you set unhide=1...
  13. T

i read it and everything i did wont turn it off class is a war ... no evade or escape .. and always escaping combat .. hell it evades if i pull and i am too far when i use my bow. maybe im just stupid but i cannot turn it off and i want it off. lol my post says that the char i am playing...
  14. T

Come in anyone .... No one replied to last thread . Need some help here
  15. T

i cannot turn it off got everything else working but even if i unload mq2 turn everything it off its still on. i uninstalled , reinstaled turned off the escape etc and it still does it. how do i turn this off so i dont get caught. the majority of the time i group with people and dont need...