Recent content by Taron

1. Taron

Baking

Misty Thicket Picnics.. almost all the parts are sold in PoK. Only thing you really need is a few brownie parts (dozen or so), and some fruit (bazaar a-plenty). Takes you right to 300.
  2. Taron

MMOBugs Membership Prices

Make it Eleventy Billion dollars! ... plus tax
  3. Taron

assistance with making first macro

Open notepad. Type in the simple macro Fry made above. Save it to your macro folder. Run it in-game. Do NOT copy/paste his macro. Typing them in is the best way to learn, because you are forced to recognize every comment/command going into it. Secondly, use the MQ2 wiki site for more things...
  4. Taron

Melee skills

Get a pet class w/ Pet Hold AA to walk to a corner (so the pet faces it when following), put their pet on Guard + Pet Hold, then cast Summon Companion (clicky toy works just as well). This will put the pet perfectly into a 90 degree corner with his back to you. Duel your buddy. Then make up a...
  5. Taron

PC Check

Just have to make your OtherPeopleInZone® sub look something like this Sub OtherPeopleInZone :Loop /if (${Me.State.NotEqual[FEIGN]} && ${Me.AbilityReady[Feign Death]}) /doability Feign /delay 5s /if (${Spawn[pc noalert 3].ID} || ${Spawn[gm].ID}) /goto :Loop /if (${Me.State.Equal[FEIGN]}) /stand...
  6. Taron

Ture Mac

There's no need to erase a post once you get the answer. You never know if somebody else may have had the same question.
  7. Taron

small mac

Red part is invalid code. It can be <= or != but not both Give this a shot. Problem was two-fold. First it was /return'ing immediatly after using FD. Second it didn't have a /stand command after getting above 75%. Sub Fade /echo FDing and waiting due to low hp /if...
  8. Taron

Simple drop five gold and click give

Is it giving 2 gold or 3? From the looks of it, it should be doing 3. You can either repeat the pickup money -> give lines a few more times, or you can make it modify the amount of gold picked up. The easiest route would be to just copy/paste the get/give lines a few more times.
  9. Taron

Just a recomendation

Kobold Rogue has Play Dead, FD-like ability with a 30 second re-cast timer. But then you get really gimped with default stats.
  10. Taron

War mac, No attack on enrage please!

Without looking at the macro itself, I'd imagine the problem is #Event Enraged "|${Target.CleanName}| become ENRAGED#*#" Try using #Event Enraged "|${Target.CleanName}| has become ENRAGED#*#"
  11. Taron

PC Check

Sub Main /squelch /alert clear 3 /squelch /alert add 3 ${Me.Name} /squelch /alert add 3 Toon1 /squelch /alert add 3 Toon2 /squelch /alert add 3 Toon3 (etc.) ..... /if (${Spawn[pc noalert 3].ID}) /call OtherPeopleInZoneSub
  12. Taron

PC Check

Are your other characters in a group with you?
  13. Taron

Well I wonder what I was thinking

fdisku Primary Usergroup: Lifetime Members Bold font username = Lifetime member
  14. Taron

Death Peace AA or FD timer in hud?

I really didn't think it would work, but it was worth a shot. I don't have EQ installed or an account active so I can't test it. If you want to run a macro in the background, I can set one up that will feed the information to your HUD. But as with all macros, you can only have 1 running at a...
  15. Taron

Few Questions

Death is only a temporary setback.