Recent content by Synwulfe

1. S

Leetsauce Productions

Everything is balanced based on its placement in the progression arc. You'll actually need to be geared appropriately to make it thru the next tier of progression. And the staff is very good at either toning down an encounter or boosting classes when need be. Completely solo, with a merc, you...
  2. S

Leetsauce Productions

Underfoot is best... On their website they have the UF client hosted, no need to worry about slow torrent downloads. The version that includes the missing files.
  3. S

Leetsauce Productions

Greetings everyone... Being a new active member of the MMOBugs community, I wanted to share with you all a great Emu that has been making some great waves in the Emu community... Leetsauce Productions. It's been around a few months now but the development that has gone into this server has...
  4. S

Lag Help Please

I "think" I got it figured out... It seems that I had some lingering bits of a McAfee Internet Security suite that I previously believed I had removed. As mentioned in another posting that I had come across, the lag being generated by mq2mmobugs was in fact a lack of needed communication as a...
  5. S

Lag Help Please

Afternoon all... I'm running the Underfoot client with the MMOBugs MQ2 Underfoot compile, playing on EQEmu. My machine is fairly top notch and capable of 12+ boxes at once. I've run other MQ2 compiles without issue and I routinely play a six box team. I constantly run into the issue of other...