Recent content by SuspiciousAs3v3r

1. S

trojan ???

ok thank you for explanation , you guys are always helpful ty again
  2. S

trojan ???

110% positive because when i run virus scan and get rid of it it deletes my Macroquest live app...
  3. S

trojan ???

not sure where to put this but since i updated today my windows defender is going off and deleting a file from download saying it contains a trojan called Trojan:Script/Phonzy.A!ml i looked this trojan up it says its used to steal peoples bank account info personal informantion all bad.... sooo...
  4. S

Ghost kill?

What’s this ghost kill I have been hearing about anyone know ?
  5. S

Bot assist help

So I started using eqbc and I can get them to switch targets but they switch back to the old one instantly lol any help ?
  6. S

Bot assist help

Ok but how do I switch targets in the middle of a fight ? Like when the boss spawns adds and they need to die I can’t get them to switch to the mobs…
  7. S

Bot assist help

how do i get my bots to assist the character I am driving with ? like if i pull 8 mobs and i want X mob killed first ? i alrdy have /assistname=My main but when i switch they stay on the same mob.... and this character is marked as main assist in group ?
  8. S

Monk plugin help

Is that plugin still around for monks that would let u warp to and kill mobs almost instantly using flying kick tiger claw thing ? If so can I get that please will even pay if needed . Use to solo raid bosses on my monk 10 years ago with it don’t remember name
  9. S

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

so i cant figure out how to get my SK to stop harmtouching everything soon as it pops how do i set it up so sk only HT's named mobs? or when there is more then 4 in camp? ohh and is there a way to get him to switch targets..... everytime i switch targets on him he instantly switches back to old...
  10. S

For some reason my bard won’t twist songs and what I activate the melody it shuts it off I went into ini file and added which songs to play in combat and non combat but still not doing it what do I need to do ? Thank you
  11. S

Ya I figured it out finally thank you
  12. S

when i load mq2 and im online and type /bot on it is not doing anything what do i need to do to fix this problem?