Recent content by Stratus

1. S

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Has test been updated for new patch yet? Ticker shows up but no update on here yet. I am not on PC so can't check, just curious.
  2. S

MMOFastmem is not working. It stops spells from being able to be memmed to the spellbar when using the right click a spell gem method. Had to unload it to mem spells. Just a heads up.
  3. S

Ouch, sounds not fun to deal with. Thanks again for the updates Fry. Tradeskill time it is then :)
  4. S

I was curious what was taking so long on the source update. Thanks for the heads up. Any indication around how long? We talking days or like tomorrow?
  5. S

Thanks. I figured it was down and the tracker just wasn't updated yet.
  6. S

Is MQ down on test or no? It shows it up on the tracker on this page but gives incorrect client version when running it. I didn't notice a new eqgame.exe in the file list when it updated but I may have overlooked it.
  7. S

What y'all think of SSDs?

I would think they would/should be worrying more about reliability than speed if it is business accounts you are working with. SSD's are a huge increase in speed, but only in certain types of workloads as mentioned above. I would look at what type of workload will be done first. Do the...