Recent content by Stoneknife

1. S

redoing my plugins

thanks
  2. S

redoing my plugins

what is the plugin that gives you information .such as names that are up and xp and alerts you if Gm is in zone . I had to redo my plugins and cant find the one im looking for. thanks. it used to pop up on the top left side of my screen.
  3. S

Anyone know an easy all/all Illusion quest?

If u wanna camp an instance for hours u can always go after the Dodh water Elemental mask. its a bitch to get but nice all/all illusion
  4. S

Vid Card Ideas

Ok Got a Amd Dual Core 4400+ 2.30 ghz. $ Gigs Ram. Vista 32 Bit atm. Can someone Suggest A Decent Videocard To Put in this machine? I Wish to 3-4 Box on it and the 8500 Gt 512 Just dosen't Cut it.
  5. S

new maps

ummm file was empty
  6. S

Chat box gone?

That's Some Funny Shit Right There
  7. S

Lag seince patch

Any Sugestions on A Decent affordable Videocard?
  8. S

Lag seince patch

Ok i have an Amd 64x2 4400+ Dualcore with 4gigs DDR2 ram and 512meg DDR2 geforce 8500gt Video card. Mind u I have Vista loaded. I can 2 box on the Pc with minimal Lag and 3 boxing is killing me. Do u Still Need to Run amd Optimizer with Eq or have thye Fixed it so u dont have to use that? Or...
  9. S

The operation timed out

Theres the proof Gm's watch this site lol. My accounts work now =)
  10. S

The operation timed out

Sad but comforting knowing i not only one with this issue hehehe.
  11. S

The operation timed out

i have 4 outher accounts logged in. logged them out and back in and works fine. also cannot log into eq players with the 2 accounts i haveing issues with
  12. S

The operation timed out

Loged out my accounts last night before work and all was fine and Dandy. Got home 12 hours later and now 2 of my accounts giving me message The operation timed out. Anyone know what could be cauising this issue. tried all 4 of my pc's all same message friend in the Us tried and same message. i...
  13. S

Rashere quits!

Hmmm He Quit. Probobly to design new macros and plugins. Figured hey i cant stop them Damn hackers, Might as weel help them. Plugin/macro Devs probobly make more then a SoE employee
  14. S

DVD copying

This works for almost any movie even new ones sometime Disney films don;t work but outher then that i have had no problem. Rip in with DVD fab to folder of your choice, Then make new folder on desktop and use voblanker to blank the files created by dvd fab and put them in your new folder then...