Recent content by steelborn

1. S

soulmark

ClientGmFlagSet=%d SoulMarkCount=%d CheaterLdFlag=%d found this in eqgame.exe using winhex so does this mean that they do keep track of us
  2. S

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

here is my debuff from my ini and no my cleric doesn't scroll thou the mobs. if this doesn't help maybe delete the whole debuff from ur ini. [Debuffs] DebuffAdds=True Value=1 DebuffSpell1=Immobilize DebuffMinMana1=10 DebuffMinHPs1=10 DebuffMaxHPs1=30 DebuffMaxMobs1=100 DebuffMinMobs1=1...
  3. S

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

yeah but we all know sony dev's are great at fixing one loophole and opening up 3 more :0)
  4. S

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

could you please post ur whole INI. I'll see what i can do with it on my side
  5. S

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

has anybody found a way to stop ur mage from casting burnout after ever kill?
  6. S

EQ Memory Leak

found this site that has boosted my puter it's tells you what services and shit like that you can turn off so your OS isn't eating your ram up. http://www.blackviper.com/
  7. S

Marking a player as tank etc

if ur leader , right click on ur name or a name in ur group window. when u do that you will see ROLE then when you click on ROLE, you will then see a drop down menu that you can click to make the person you right clicked on ( leader, main tank, main assist, and or puller )
  8. S

Question Regarding MQ2cast

Not for sure if this would work but maybe something like this would help you out :P also have you looked into mq2melee mainly the holyshit and downshit can basicaly do whatever you want HOTKEY1 line 1: /cast "item" line 2:/pause 50 = 5 sec line 3:/cast "item" line 4:/pause 50 line 5:/keypress...
  9. S

? about merc's

is there a way to reduce the aggro range of a tank merc so he doesn't run ahead get killed or worst get healers killed for healing his dumb ass. i run the monk macro so can't run the merc macro which really doesn't help ?
  10. S

need a little help here please

thx ya for the help , it was /pause 50 :0)
  11. S

need a little help here please

i've be trying to build a hotkey in-game. what i want is for it to pause for 5 sec then presskey 1 i've tried /delay 5 on 1st line then /keypress 1 on 2nd line i've tried /delay 5s on 1st line then /keypress 1 on 2nd line i've tried /delay 5sec on 1st line then /keypress 1 on 2nd line i've...
  12. S

Zed "scammed" me

if the druid was truely yours and on ur account then why not call sony and tell them you got hacked and would like to know how to go about getting your account back ? and then have them secure it.
  13. S

back when i was using verson 1.31 she was following me around like a love stuck human.... but here is a copy of my ini file for clericbot hope this helps ( maybe ) and at the time i was using with devcommon 1.82 and devmovment 1.51 which came with the download... wish i could be of more help...
  14. S

ok the way i run my alts and having clericbot and magebot and all the others running without going back to camp is ( load up mq2advpath either ingame by typing /plugin mq2advpath or when u start up mq2 loader just goto plugin config. and check the box that says mq2advpath) then on your alts...