Recent content by stacks3

1. S

bot.mac still used?

Gave it a quick go. It works but doesn't seem to have full buff support (ie. my enchanter wont cast individual clarity on party members). Any workaround to automating this with the plugin?
  2. S

bot.mac still used?

Been away from the game for a while and couldn't find an obvious solution to my question. I see that there's a mq2bot plugin now and that the bot.mac seemingly hasn't been very active (from looking at the forums here). Is it basically discontinued? What's the advantage to using the plugin...
  3. S

Being alerted to /tells

Using some of the advice originally offered to me in this thread, I ended up using MQ2CustomSound; first I tried creating custom .wav files which didn't work, and then I tried using the default ones in the MQ2/Sounds directory which did work. It has been working well enough using a different...
  4. S

Being alerted to /tells

Hello. Probably a simple question and guessing there's multiple ways to deal with it. I'm using the bot.mac, only while at the computer, but want to be able to be alerted to a /tell without having to tab through characters all the time. Audio triggers in-game seemed like the simplest...
  5. S

Bot macro - Customization

Hi there, I am looking to tweak my enchanter a little bit and looking for help writing a condition real quick. The enchanter mezzes great- only problem is that sometimes it will mez things further away then I'd like. I would like to be able to specify a closer range before casting mez...
  6. S

Bot macro - Customization

Similar problem here. Mine just doesn't loot them at all since sometime around when the HH zones were live.
  7. S

Neriak 4th Gate Hero Mission aug farming

Use a pet to attack the chest. I've been doing this mission using "insist" not realizing that I didn't have a lockout timer, and the chest has been invulnerable to my characters, but a pet attack breaks it open immediately.
  8. S

Good bard guide?

Should be able to twist 5 songs without needing to use Tune AA. Occasionally one will drop for a second at most. Bard is the only char I manually control of my group unless raiding. From trying to automate it in the past it has never worked nearly as well as other classes. Pull using mez and...
  9. S

Tradeskills to 300

Hello I'm a complete tradeskill newb. I've used the combine.mac for the starter quests in CR which was helpful- but I noticed that it needs the recipe loaded in the kit in order to work. It is seeming that I need to successfully make one of whatever item I'm trying to make in order for it to...
  10. S

Auto-zerker Volley Skills?

From mq2melee wiki: /melee ragevolley=[0-100] Will use best ragevolley disc that is available and ready, if endurance above this %. Rage/Destroyer's/Giantslayer's/Annihilator's/Decimator's/Eradicator's/Savage/Sundering Volley. Always worked for me. Didn't need to use any holyshits for just...
  11. S

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

Need help Hello. I've been trying to get this bot functioning as I need for a while and decided I am at the point where I need to ask for help. I would like it to sit in one spot, not moving whatsoever, and attacking mobs in a radius of 100 as I've defined in the .ini. The problem? I have...
  12. S

Setting up a Mage Pet Tank

I have an enc on the bard account if I really need, but I don't see needing it except for buffing. Slowing isn't really the big highlight of having the shaman/enc- it does come in handy when there's more then a couple mobs at once, but having the backup healer is > anything the enc can offer...
  13. S

Setting up a Mage Pet Tank

This wont be a post able to answer your questions about VoA, but I'll tell you my experience with mage pet tanking so far. I run 3 mages, 1 bard, 1 shaman, 1 cleric merc. I PL'd them to 95 with 2k AA or so- they didn't fight a single mob themselves before then, skipped VoA completely and went...