Recent content by SPASS

1. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

not sure if it matters but mine is NukeIf=
  2. S

Enchanter mezzing

same here noticed this this weekend , he only cast the third mez spell in the list for me not sure why
  3. S

Lxavnom Labors bug

IF THE NAMED SPAWNS AND YOU KILL IT , IT MAY SPAWN AGAIN
  4. S

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

POD CAST She mentioned it on the podcast , livestream right before the launch of the new expantion.
  5. S

New Expansion

mq2 I heard her mention mq2 I think she said MQ2 folks. Is that a bad thing ?
  6. S

Wizard Prob Seems now wizard only spams first spell in nuke section , honestly group dps is rather good so never noticed it before. However maybe I'm a bit hyper sensitive since patch about wizards, but he only spams it then debuff, never cyling the rest of the nukes. !!! NVM IT HAS SOMETHING...
  7. S

Boxing Solteris Guide

Not easily I as I'm sure with a lot of folks here have raided cotf and tds, ok so tds I don't really think its possible with group geared toons. I think if you had a lot of pre/made macros that maby (and its slim), you might be able to do a 2 of the cotf raids. Interesting question and I caint...
  8. S

Looking to pay for some help!

few bucks try it and see, you already have the capability free of charge . if its not what you like by all means pay. The guys on here are the best in the business and im sure someone here will gladly help you get situated. my suggestion was just that a suggestion.
  9. S

Looking to pay for some help!

Few bucks Why not just use Mq2bot ?
  10. S

Ran into another six-boxer

you can be sure , probably could tell you were in the same closet. anyway were you guys in kata ? Hmm probably taking about the time sink POW takes . Im guessing whoever it was will never post but hopefully send you a PM. GOOD LUCK
  11. S

Cronic Crashing

screen screen looks legit , its new from htw and the dev team. as for the crashing im not to sure.
  12. S

Same here , I just updated and the rogue is crashing upon engage. No clue why
  13. S

TDS raid equip question

350 is a lot since the events give only like ten . And they are locked behind progression.
  14. S

Mq2bots and heroic characters

I've been a member here for a few now also, and I also never really understood the whole macro thing. This has also changed my personal experience. Without it I cannot begin to think about my EQ career. I TOO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO. And a big thank you to MMOBugs.