Recent content by sparky13

1. S

General Tribute problem

Thanks HTW! Hopefully that's my issue.
  2. S

General Tribute problem

it's deffinitely one of those plugins, unloaded them all (only the ones I noted) and then logged out of EQ and back in, and tribute is once again available....
  3. S

General Tribute problem

OK, did a bit more research, and was able to come up with IDENTICAL results on 2 computers (didn't bother testing a 3rd). Both PCs use a similar "custom" UI which is just basically bits and pieces, and both have identical MQ2 setups. I patched this morning, but was only a few dll's and a...
  4. S

General Tribute problem

I've got the same issue here, and it just started after I patched today, but that's after turning on other plugins. I dont use autoafk, or tributemanager, and I've always used vladutil, and up til today tribute was working fine on all my pcs, in fact I just pumped up my one toon to 750k worth...
  5. S

GM ALERT! GM in zone...

So I have a question, how or why i'm picking up a level 3 *Guide* that's *Anon* in vendor form in the Bazaar as a GM. Cucumberjones if anyone is curious
  6. S

Fuck the IRS!

H&R's Taxcut, gets shipped free each year once you use it, and you can continue to use it for free if you want to have it prep and print your taxes. It's like $40 or $50 to have it auto file for you. Had my return in less than 7 days from the day I hit submit. for another 15-20$ I did the...
  7. S

Shamanbot.mac

Does anyone have a FULLY FUNCTIONING non-buggy version of this? Sham is level 80, has Canni AA, Epic 1.0, Epic 1.5, no TA Looking to see what I have wrong in mine at least to know for the next time and to compare changes, but it's driving me bonkers I can't get it working... /sighs
  8. S

Shamanbot.mac

OK going through the most recent posted mac, and changing out some spells and clickies and stuffs. Found a typo in the Dot (maybe it was mine, too lazy to DL another copy and look). Noted that the Misc spell gem was 9, changed that to 10 and added in a fixed Gem 9 (seems to be working) Is...
  9. S

"Hacking, Suspensions and Bannings, Oh My"

Can you elaborate just briefly on the cross-zone targetting that is traceable? Maybe this is what they are referring to.
  10. S

"Hacking, Suspensions and Bannings, Oh My"

OK so question, since this just got stirred up on my guild's boards also, and there is a small group of us that MQ just for the passive features and such. We do not condone GK'g, and try and come down hard on n00bs who openly warp and do stupid shit that draw attention to the more peaceful side...
  11. S

Plugin: MQ2Rez

If you can provide a working DLL i'll give it a shot, right now I have to restore an older version cuz I overwrote my 12/22 version and hosed it LOL. I DO NOT compile any more, so if you want someone to compile it themselves, I'll just wait and pray =)
  12. S

Awesome, no problem, glad you're making progress. Thanks for all the hard work.
  13. S

OK, still having same problem, changing the loot on/off option doesn't change it, nor does using the last posted DLL. In fact, I get a "could not load mq2rez" when I try. Anyone have this working where you're able to loot NPC corpses without the lootall box spamming you?
  14. S

NP Sadge, I'm going to try again using the 12/22 compile and see if I turn off the loot option if the NPC corpse looting issue goes away. If that doesn't work, I'll try the .dll that erm, forget who linked it for download (was the very last .dll posted). Problem is I don't really compile (I...
  15. S

Sadge I just went and reread all the posts, and don't see where that issue was fixed, and as of today when I loaded up the new complile with mq2rez plugin loaded, it's still spamming me with the lootall window. Maybe I'm missing something somewhere, maybe it's really blatant, but just show me...