Recent content by sonofcycle

1. sonofcycle

Be first to 75 on new everquest expansion

I thought all you get with a shroud on is AA xp even if it's turned off.
  2. sonofcycle

A Few Pathing Bugs

I didn't know about it...
  3. sonofcycle

Piggyzone safety idea.

I have 6 million WoW accounts. They're all active, twice, so I pay double for each, and I've also asked them to take an extra 300 bucks per toon to put towards end-game content. *nods* It's left me so broke that I can only afford 2 EQ accounts. Although I've since canceled the subscriptions...
  4. sonofcycle

Gotta love the GM's

Heh, had he done that he would have of course been suspended. Remember, Sony likes to blame their mistakes on the players under the pretense of "you knew it was a mistake but you took advantage of it anyway" kind of thing.
  5. sonofcycle

Gotta love the GM's

I tried this and logged onto the character in question and went to work, and when I got home, I found that the GM had just logged onto my character and removed my pants. :eek: :mad:
  6. sonofcycle

General Emu Discussion Here

Yes it does but there are 202 GM commands...
  7. sonofcycle

You prolly already know this by now but to get a list of the GM commands type #help. GM commands are done with the # sign not the /.
  8. sonofcycle

Careful with doin' this. You'll get so incredibly sick of cheating when you can do it all that it'll lose its luster for a while and you'll start looking for non-mmorpgs to play just to get over it, hehe.
  9. sonofcycle

EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

Ya you want to make sure the shortcut is not pointing at everquest.exe, rather eqgame.exe. Everquest.exe is built to auto-access the public server and then execute eqgame.exe afterwards, so it keeps the eqhost.txt file current that way. Here's a link that I found really helpful in getting my...
  10. sonofcycle

EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

Weird thing is that MQ2 compile works great when running your own minilogin server, which I've done and zoned multiple times and dropped to the char select screen with no crashes, but if you use it on a public Emu server, it crashes no matter how you zone. (shrug) Must be something with how...
  11. sonofcycle

EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

But is that all there is to back-patching? Just replacing the eqgame.exe file? I thought there was a bit more to it than that.
  12. sonofcycle

EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

There's a way to fake an EQ server? How the... so you can connect to it instead of the regular ones?
  13. sonofcycle

Farming 70.5

Not to sound dumb but... what's 70.5?
  14. sonofcycle

DoD chest exploit

/setrace? What part of MQ is that from?
  15. sonofcycle

Stuff Needed for Doing Offsets / Hacking in General

Yar, you should get 100 points just for that post.