Recent content by snoopy3525

1. snoopy3525

Add a Spell, or Gem to bot lineup?

Thank you, will play with this
  2. snoopy3525

Add a Spell, or Gem to bot lineup?

Figured it's a long shot but, is there a simple way to add either a Spell, or a spell gem, to automatically cast? I figured it was time to ask. I have a few characters that I need to keypress spam to cast a couple of spells which would be nice if it was automatic. For instance; Magician...
  3. snoopy3525

My 115 bard was suspended today

That would make sense. Guess we should expect another wave the friday before T3 comes out
  4. snoopy3525

Ghost kill?

Unless there's a new version... It was a crazy bug many years ago. Were able to quickly kill stuff as a Monk if i recall.
  5. snoopy3525

Wild.. probably just scanning for MQ running while EQ is up. This series of waves there’s no rhyme or reason. wouldn’t be surprised if they’re getting people for just simply using maps.
  6. snoopy3525

I just realized I had fast mem on too... I turned it off. I don't think that was the cause though. I know people who've gotten suspended for ONLY using overseer
  7. snoopy3525

Pretty sure there was a mass suspension today. One of mine got hit on Live. No Active plugins, and don't do anything blatent out in the open either.
  8. snoopy3525

Two Basic Questions regarding Bot Melee'ing

I think that did it. Thanks! I didn't have a mq2melee config saved at all. For MeleeDistance and StickRange, is there a maximum value?
  9. snoopy3525

Two Basic Questions regarding Bot Melee'ing

Normally have no issues with MQ2Melee, but I have 2 odd questions... 1) If I turn Melee on my Shaman (MeeleAt=xx), Melee=0 (the default to not melee) My Shaman doesn't run up to the target to start Meleeing. I checked StickRange and that's at 70, so not sure what the deal is. Maybe I'm...
  10. snoopy3525

move accounts.

Your Config folder will be the most important (and Macro folder if you have any custom Macros)
  11. snoopy3525

2 friends 3box each group makeup

I now have a SK/Mage/Shaman/Bard combo. I still debate till this day if I really need the Shaman 90% of the time (minus a couple of missions such as Heros Forge). Up until LS I was just running SK/Mag/Bard and was fine enough for all content except missions. Most of the time I had 3 DPS...
  12. snoopy3525

Bot Output for ImHit missing abilities.

After doing /bot on and looking at the output, I notice these in the ImHit section... ImHit0: Repel ImHit1: reprove ImHit2: Defy ImHit3: Withstand ImHit4: Thwart Is it possible to add additional ImHit lines? For instance, ImHit5, ImHit6, ImHit7. For Instance, I would like to add "Gird Rk...
  13. snoopy3525

New SK mq2melee Withstand line

Hi HTW, any recommendations/insight for the original post? Trying to use newer version of Thwart, which is Gird. Thank you!
  14. snoopy3525

work around for wrong abilities

Thanks, will give it a shot. Mine was set to 1 Edit. Did not work. Very odd. Still using Thwart
  15. snoopy3525

work around for wrong abilities

Oh, how did you fix it? I'm having the same problem. Thanks!