Recent content by Smoke

1. S

perma fixed big bank window?

When it did work the server would give you a warning in red about no drop being in shared bank then when you logged back in the next day you get the suspension notice i got a 3 day suspension for transfering VT key back in OoW i believe or DoN.
  2. S

Still Rog Question

any class can use hoglosh elder beads or stalking probe for eye of zomm but idk if it sees sos. it did not before i left eq 3 years ago.
  3. S

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

Used the above macro last night and lo and behold Quillmane popped in about 15 mins of starting and dropped the cloak. YAY 7 years later i have one. too bad i get AA lev now. but that flying horse didnt beat me again.
  4. S

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

Yes yes he would =)
  5. S

Meldrath's Majestic Mansion

Unless things have changed in the past few months i been afk, You can complete crystallos flag and not have MMM flag (static not raid) just get the 4quest one for each of the 4 containers (/gzone into MMM static and gank the only groundspawn in the zone) and get the drops from the gollems...
  6. S

Crystallos Access Quest

people thought the same about Mayong/ Sol ro in solt =)
  7. S

Strike Force V missions

yes it is a 700 hp 400? mana 400? endu rune with ALOT of other things. AWESOME item to say the least
  8. S

all/all orc illusion

was told you have to do all the loping plains group missions to make this. i will research more and post IF i find any real info.
  9. S

Clicky scarecrow illusion bug

Nerfed on 5th patch
  10. S

Mechamatic Spelunking

i did some of it but nfc on the locs will try again sometime
  11. S

Crystallos Access Quest

As with any ground spawns in tough to reach places /GANK ftw. It works well and saves alot of deaths. Did not know about the /targetitem command i just looked on map for orange spot and grabbed it.
  12. S

Top 10 Hardest Raid Mobs

Very few guilds did pre nerf DK1
  13. S

Herb Quest fun

I just drop them on the ground and pick back up or pass them to a friend who can give back both work
  14. S

Force zone

Fin awesome thanks guys =)
  15. S

Weight lock

but will it "fool" the charm? it being a variable i would think that it is client side aswell.