Recent content by slappy33

1. S

Cuba Cigars

CA rated the Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #3 a 92 this month. I tried a couple. Just ordered 2 boxes from Atlantic Cigar on sale. Finally an AF I like, that I agree with the rating, and I like because it's nearly a cuban in flavor.
  2. S

Cuba Cigars

I had tried this cigar before and didn't care a lot for it. Tried it again like I said I would. It's simply decent...87-88 at the highest in my judgement. I will not buy another, but that's just me. Bigbasil is on the money tho...don't inhale the damn things! Hit that fatty once a minute max...
  3. S

Cuba Cigars

Kalle, You have always helped me out through PMs or posts and now you have stumbled across my passion. Don't waste money having Americans send you our contraband cigars. Go here and get them legally for you. http://www.cubanlous.com/ Are cubans worth the money? Yes...if you can tell a...
  4. S

Plugin: MQ2Radar

Mine went back to not working. It locks up EQ everytime. Sometimes I have to hard reboot, other times a quick press of the power button will shut it down.
  5. S

Yep I will try the older version of dsurface tonight. Thanks a ton for the help! EDIT: That was my issue. Works great with .110! Thanks again!
  6. S

Can I get an older copy of DirectSurface... 0.110 or older? Greatly appreciated!
  7. S

I love this plugin...I have had it working before. Ditto, I have read all three message boards and nothing works.
  8. S

The Account Sharing Thread

Kodi, I knew I would eventually make the shitlist...god only knows where the navy routes data through the internet. I have no damn clue...BUT today I did make the list. Please forward the details to me. I HOPE the answer is NOT that I cannot surf these boards from work...fact is I don't do...
  9. S

The Account Sharing Thread

I don't know this guy at all...but if I DL stuff at work (government) it would look like downloaded to VA, when I'm still in CT. I stopped DLing stuff at work for fear of this. BUT I still surf the boards from work (CT/VA within 30 minutes I'd say). Don't kick my ass you meanies! I still...
  10. S

Adding Target Range to HUD?

You kick more ass than the human mind can comprehend! THANKS
  11. S

Adding Target Range to HUD?

I used the HUD Pepper has stickied here. For just a little aid when playing the CLR I would like a target range for use when in a Cheal rot. I messed around with the hud.ini but I am out of ideas. Thanks for any help!
  12. S

Present Ideas For Graf

Are you guys sure this is a wise thing to do? I mean, it's pretty much a given that someone at Sony is lurking here, spying on us. What will Sony management think of this? I'm not sure I'd want to draw that kind of attention to Dean. I don't know how to quote folks...but here is some damn good...
  13. S

EQ Server merges again

Not useful in getting ahead?? Great for rezzing tards that get lost or fall off stuff...and saves hours on wipes (My clr inst camp, sumcorpse, clickie rez). So yeah....does not do much when things go well...but how often is that lol. :p
  14. S

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

OMFG you are raising hackers!!! :eek: Wish my mom had been that cool :D
  15. S

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

Well...I think ya ought to canx their subscription... Now...I never gave it any thought...but I typically DL it to 3 computers. All with the same root IP addy however. I figured you used IP addy info to determine PW sharing. Since ya don't...I will DL to one computer from now on. I do...