Recent content by SKYHIGH

1. S

Jeebus, HOW do you get to Pillars of Alra from Resplendent Temple??!!

Thanks for your help ...) I still can't go up past the 2nd floor maybe I am bugged or something ? Oh well ... Since you can't bind in Pillars of Alra I'll just keep a Mag with his Bind in Temple Resplendent just before you zone in. Thanks again ...
  2. S

Jeebus, HOW do you get to Pillars of Alra from Resplendent Temple??!!

I know that this is a very old thread but I found it to be useful. It took a bit of doing but I got my group through the The Resplendent Temple . What I am having trouble with is The First Pilgrimage Quest in the Pillars of Alra zone. Which is why I went through that temple in the first...
  3. S

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Yep MQ2 for test is down ... :mad:
  4. S

Yea MQ2 for Test Server is down.
  5. S

There have been on going issues: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-5-19-16-new-bugs-only.232788/page-4 Server is up and unlocked at the moment and MQ2 seems to be work just fine:cool:
  6. S

yea it looks like it is broken ...
  7. S

Test was patched and is broken plus my login has stopped working. On the Test server it is saying that the login does not exist. Yet it is still working perfectly on the Live servers.
  8. S

Test is up but is broken again ...:eek:
  9. S

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

OUTSTANDING William12 did a great job on my order. Easy to work with and goes the extra mile for you. Outstanding in every way ...