Recent content by skuz

1. S

monk issue with /bot-melee

hmmmm... I checked the ini file and there was no [MQ2Melee] section in it. although when I do a /melee in mq window all the melee items scroll up showing the settings. So... I checked my 106 monk... no melee section... Checked my necro I play daily... No melee section. Then checked a...
  2. S

turn melee plugin off and bot works, not sure about whats its all using with melee out.
  3. S

melee version is 11/29/20 also
  4. S

I can turn bot off and with melee still going, when in melee distance it does the sit/stand thing with bot deactivated.
  5. S

son says his mq bot was updated on Tuesday and thats when the issue came up.
  6. S

about a 30 second fight sat/stand 6 times, about every 5 seconds, steady.
  7. S

sure... this file works fine with the 106 monk...
  8. S

hmmm Just noticed this... BotVersion=20201129.1712 Thats prolly about the time the issue started.....
  9. S

here is more info... I loaded a 106 monk and it works fine, no issues. I copied the 106 ini file and replaced the 115 monk ini file and... 115 monk sits/stands as before, no change. SO 106 works, 115 doesn't using the same ini file info.
  10. S

Still doing it... here a file with one fight...
  11. S

This issue just started last night. With /bot on my sons monk , it continuously sits/stands while fighting. And if mounted spams 'you cannot do this while mounted'. This was happening on my sons account in Florida last night and today (he has a preimum account also). we tried a lot of...
  12. S

Couldn't parse '/nav stop log=off'

Using Bot it just started randomly doing this... a- [2020/11/08 11:21:46] DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/nav stop log=off' a- [2020/11/08 11:21:46] DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/nav id 5272 log=error' and continuously scrolling until i do a bot off. afteer /bot it work for a short time...
  13. S

/bot and tank

I started using a tank and /bot and it works very well... With the exception that it always uses Grappling Strike and continuously pull the mob away from camp. I see that listed Aggro3: Warlords Furry III and Grab:0 Grappling Strike when bot runs, how do I stop those? Thanks
  14. S

Help with /bot and necro Death Peace

Yes, Still does the same thing... FDs then stands back up, over and over till dead... :p [MQ2Melee] ancestral=20 enrage=1 enragingkick=25 facing=1 feigndeath=60 groupcheck=1 infuriate=1 lifetap=70 melee=0 override=1 petassist=1 petenrage=1 pethot=20 petinfuriate=1 petmend=30...
  15. S

Help with /bot and necro Death Peace

Necro uses Death Peace at 60, which I have set, but immediately stands back up, then FDs again and stands up. I've actually spent a few weeks changing things around but no luck. When I look it says ImHit1 Death Peice Thanks... :) [MQ2DoCrack] Top=401 Bottom=723 Left=290 Right=437...