Recent content by shawnjj

1. S

MMO Login Server having issues

do i need to unload all my mmo plugins with that one fry, cause the one yesterday you posted ctd me out of game. Just wandering so i can do it first and not ctd
  2. S

MMO Login Server having issues

yeh i was able to play all day and have the night last night, but it logged out sometime during the night and wont come back now...I tried doing the lookup thing someone had posted, but the IP for non autoritive is a diff IP then what they said it should be So im wandering if my ISP reverted...
  3. S

Help with mage.ini

How would you set any of these macs so that all it does is send the pet in, and then nuke say 2 times... I tried one, think it was the mage.mac from here and all it wanted to do was nuke nuke nuke until she was out of mana... I really dont want her chain casting nukes, would rather she just...
  4. S

Shammy Request! Please Help!

Shaman.mac does exactly that...If you look down a few posts you will see it there. I use it all the time for exactly what you described you want it to do. I dont have it do anything else but that. As for ease of setting it up really isnt hard. Just have to change words in the mac from TRUE to...
  5. S

Alchemy

I tried to use this and had the same problem. I think they way that i got it to work was i had to actully buy one of the items it was trying to buy from the vendor. Then i believe it would buy all the stuff....Either way i stopped using it because soon as it was done and would start to make the...
  6. S

WickedSpeed

i had been using this until last night, because i also noticed that if you get on a horse, then get off it automaticly sets your speed to 100. Without a crack going at all i normally run at 130 with aa's. Then once i unloaded this plugin i noticed that it said docrack envirofall is off and...
  7. S

WickedSpeed

not sure if this is a bug or not, or if it was intended but i notice then when i use this plugin, and i have say spirit of bili or any kind of in game speed, and then i type /speed 175 cause i want my speed to be 175, It actully adds 175 to the already speed of 155 which is what my speed is...
  8. S

cheap vid card

i also agree with you all on the card but he said he doesnt want to spend more then 60 dollars on the card. he wont get an 8800 for that price. Could look into a 7300 from nvidea, thats what i run now in my computer and i do ok with it. No its not the top of the line card but for a back up...
  9. S

Shamanbot.mac

anyone know how to use my clicky slow stick with this...still trying to figure it out but i suck at the codeing it uses
  10. S

Shamanbot.mac

Is there a way to make the macro use a clicky stick for slowing. I got the one from time and want her to use that to slow with instead of using a spell, sence shes not level enough to get the AA one
  11. S

How to make a Hud.ini

anyone have the code to show when my Mend ability will repop or when its not usable... I tried to take one of the other abilitys posted in here and just changed the name to Mend but didnt seem to work. any ideas or can you point me to where i could read up on how to do it... also when i make...