Recent content by Shawn

1. Shawn

crashing

Having same issue with crashes Having same issue gettin alot crashes since last patch on win 7 64bit utltimate and some crashes on xp pro but not as many was fine b4 patch
  2. Shawn

EQ Crashing to desktop since patch

Having prob with EQ crashing to desktop since last patch on win 7 alot on xp pro some anyone else having issues or have suggestions? b4 patch both were fine
  3. Shawn

Shamanbot.mac

Awesome thx for help those files got it to load now i have to figure out how to set it up to work with my SHm , i guess i going to be on a learning curve for quite a while , not sure if theres a step by step guide to doing your settings here but i will look for 1 if not i guess will be trial and...
  4. Shawn

Shamanbot.mac

exact eror is couldnt open include file C:\Program Files\MacroQuest2\Macros\wait4rez.inc and i dont see that file in that direcory so would explain why it gives error is it supposed to be there and if so where do i get it from i such noob gaah!!
  5. Shawn

Shamanbot.mac

Hello i am new to macros and downloaded this file and put it in the macros folder and did /mac shambot and got error says couldnt open file i am sure i am doing something wrong can someone plz assist me would be much appreciated ty