Recent content by shadowgrim

1. S

Is MQ2 able to change character races (client-side)?

This plugin down now from recent patch. I loaded it from the new compile /setrace ID and zoned nothing happened ?
  2. S

afcleric MAC questions

Bump .......... alot on atm any help ?
  3. S

afcleric MAC questions

Can anyone tell me where to set the variables for switching to fast heal forsome reason my cleric will CH at the % I asked it to but during that time if my life drops down faster on my tank she will not switch out to patch heal where do I set the % for this at ?
  4. S

afcleric MAC questions

I have looked over some old post and still do not see what im looking for so here goes. I was wondering what im doing wrong. my cleric will not take tells for buffs when I send tells it says in mqchatwnd = chattype<tell>, sender <tank>,chattext <what the buff tell was > and the cleric does...
  5. S

Titanium CD 1

Ok so let me make sure I have this correct if I download the entire *.zip file from, https://login.station.sony.com/login...logy/index.jsp and do a clean install of this and never run the patcher. I will be able to use this on the Eq emulator servers ? This is what im doing atm lol all 1298MB of...
  6. S

Titanium CD 1

Ok I have a problem I had went out and got another copy of Titanium about 6 months ago played on Emulator for a bit then lost my hard drive loosing all I had.Now I just thought about installing it all again and getting back on the Emulator servers and come to realize that I cant find my first...
  7. S

Looting corpses from afar

Was wondering If there is a way to loot corpses from say across the zone or someplace not in normal range .
  8. S

Macro sound alert

And yes it's working now Thanks for the help mob spawned and set trigger off
  9. S

Macro sound alert

hmm what would the code need to look like If I wanted to do like noobs had and add to the mq2spawnmaster.ini so that when mob poped it would exe the /mac alert "mob name" to start the coning in return starting the audio trigger ?
  10. S

Macro sound alert

I take that back the mob has not poped yet and the macro ends on start
  11. S

Macro sound alert

ok I got that set now. only problem is its going of on anything I put in the quotes like its not reading from the spawnmaster file when the mob actually pops. I can put /mac alert "killerbee" and it just starts the coning in return setting off the audio trigger instead of waiting for the...
  12. S

Macro sound alert

hmm im not doing something right, all im getting is the echo error of the mac atm with mob not defined.
  13. S

Macro sound alert

Ok I have tried both of those so far and im getting nothing to work correctly. Noobs I tried your way it tries to exe and says it did but wont really open the mp3 player, Taron yours just loops but I cant get a trigger to set off.
  14. S

Macro sound alert

Maybe im over looking this but... Im looking for a plugin or macro that will alert me if a certain mob spawns im using /spawnmaster atm that works fine on showing me when A mob spawns/despawns. The question is I need to find a way to have /spawnmaster or another plugin/macro to set off an Audio...