Recent content by seksi_chinkee

1. S

Spell_Routines.ini --- Update

Works with default_old so far! Thanks to all who contributed!
  2. S

Spell_Routines.ini --- Update

I am using default_old from http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4615. The autoupdated from mmo and the one posted by you (el_nene) on mq2 will not work with clicks in bags. Will try the latest one tonight. Any thoughts in the meantime?
  3. S

What to do with a Bachelor of Science in Education

Something to consider - your wife is in the minority gender when it comes to math teachers. Usually "hard sciences and math" do not see a lot of females. Perhaps try finding all girl's private schools, they always seek positive role models for their students.
  4. S

Steel Behemoth

We're not all triality... 30-60 seconds to kill that final boss is some *serious* dps. It's zergable but yeah the ae's are quite mean.
  5. S

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

It's really too bad that stuff like this still happens. There are no protections when it comes to virtual goods, even though it does have a real financial impact on people that get scammed.
  6. S

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

What explains how he powers down during phase 3 randomly then?
  7. S

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Anyone know a consistent way to get him fippy to power down during phase 3?
  8. S

mq2moveutils autofollow?

What fixed it was loading mq2fps. Go figure!
  9. S

mq2moveutils autofollow?

Nope - don't use win eq 2.0. Any other ideas?
  10. S

mq2moveutils autofollow?

I am trying to /stick uw on a main char to follow - sometimes the computer lags out and the following toon just strafes in circles over and over and gets left behind. This happens with even just 1 toon in main window on auto follow. If I use vanilla mq2 along with an older moveutils, this does...
  11. S

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Maybe another "fix" is that you have to have a certain amount of "raid dps" to kill ogres fast enough before murdunk goes inactive? Regular raids seem to be doing this just fine.
  12. S

So does this thing drop anything else but earrings on hard mode? :) Does someone have a link to what hard modes drop what slots?
  13. S

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

The raids can be legitimately 1 grouped or potentially less, dragons are that easy. I'm definately interested in doing the group missions faster though. Any hints/pm's would be greatly appreciated!
  14. S

So Moongaden and abraham234, what you're saying is that there's no way to avoid lockout by taskquitting and adding other toons in the taskquitted toons place without getting double lockout? Basically I would like to run 2 sets of 3 toons through, but the requester is the one that has to do both...
  15. S

Underfoot Beta Gear Screenies

Thanks zdozbou.... Are those raid items the max raid items too?