Recent content by scythen60

1. S

Centering Windowed applications

Ultramon is great software. I haven't used it for what you're trying to do, but based off of the link htw provided, it likely will do it.
  2. S

merco change stance plugin

Not sure where the 'o' came from
  3. S

Plugin MQ2AdvPacks

removed as to not offend anyone
  4. S

Respite Request

/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<25 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Respite Rk. II]}) /shout HIT RESPITE NOW
  5. S

12 accounts...which one has a specific character?

Just log into the account on eqplayers and manage your own toons. *not 100% accurate usually, but it'll give a good idea of the names/servers/classes
  6. S

Advice on website building / hosting

I've been very impressed with Hostgator. Need to grab a domain from elsewhere though. godaddy has their special 99cent for first yr promos if you want one without anonymous whois info. 1&1 will give you anonymous registration info for $7.
  7. S

PayPal Question

Yes they can do a chargeback, and it would not really be much more difficult than any other type of chargeback.
  8. S

What is required for banning?

Hrmm, as someone who is currently camping NK I'd have to say these freaken pelts are rare as hell! I got 4 in an hour yesterday but 0 in 6hrs today. Odds are good that the person never petitioned you regardless if they said they did. If they did, then a GM might take note of it and add you to...
  9. S

Expansions with Station Cash?

Hrmm yeah, I had a friend buy up all the 7/11 free realms cards and bought UF for 6 or 7 accounts at $23 each a few months ago.
  10. S

Plat Trade Dupe?

Plaz promoted scams by creating MQ in the first place. RIP =(
  11. S

Youtube making jokes

He's talking about the vuvuzela button that they put in. It's an icon of a soccer ball to do the BZZZZZTTT noise.
  12. S

basic MQ offer question

This whole idea is horrible. If your friend can't follow like 10 simple steps written out in plain English then they should not be playing a video game and should be furthering their education instead. http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/MacroQuest2:Compiling Use the 2008 Express link...
  13. S

Web Audio/Video Snatcher?

You're looking for live http headers which is also an extension for firefox and likely chrome too at this point. If you want a standalone program, URLSnooper is a great utility. Once you find a link, you can download most files with flashget/jdownloader etc. Certain streaming files will require...
  14. S

The infamous Kitty-cat room!

Most old world zones have a jail box at 0 0 0. Most of them have some sort of pic/loc etc. Since Sony took over, no jail rooms have been made afaik.
  15. S

Innerspace Lavishscript/GUI Hotbutton window

Might need to make it correspond with the window title or something else that IS can differentiate between different accounts. Personally, I don't think it's worthwhile. People can just switch tabs for different toons and/or just use ISButtons for global keys rather than character specific.