Recent content by Scamper2

1. S

Question pulling with no endurance

how do I get the puller to pause/stop pulling until has more end. it pauses for the mage if mana gets to low. I have set the endurance setting to sit at 25% and med to full, but that is ignored. am using the /mac bot
  2. S

Question tradeskill spell research

hello, I am looking for the easiest way to 300 with spell research. what are some of the best recipes to use?
  3. S

Question Subroutine ightBuffLoad wasn't found - Bot.mac error

also this error cycles over and over bot.mac@241 (Rest): /docommand ${CustomRest${i}} bot.mac@92 (Main): /if (${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[Combat]}||!${Me.XTarget}) /call Rest DoCommand - Couldn't parse 'NULL'
  4. S

thank you will look. I did reinstall the bot.mac file to no avail. I then reinstalled a fresh copy of mmobugs mq2 that did not fix it either. nothing under SETTINGS is incorrect all spelling is good will check the subforum for bot.mac when I put the original copy back in the maco folder all is...
  5. S

wont let me post the bot.mac file, keeps timing out. what do I need to do to get a copy of it to you? or what do I need to do to get a new copy of mac.bot
  6. S

Subroutine ightBuffLoad wasn't found bot.mac@326 (Load): /if (${OptionsLoadList.Arg[${i},|].NotEqual[NULL]}) /call ${OptionsLoadList.Arg[${i},|]}Load bot.mac@31 (Main): /call Load The current macro has ended. I am in way over my head. not sure what I need to upload to solve this. its for a mage...
  7. S

Question repeating item clickies

I still get the did not read changes.tet message. any idea what I am still missing? do I need to start a new thread? and what part of the file can I post to help?
  8. S

that got it !!!! thank you so much
  9. S

ok I did /mac bo[Buff] BuffXTargets=FALSE BuffPets=TRUE AutoInvis=FALSE AutoBreakInvis=FALSE InvisSpell=Group Perfected Invisibility InvisSpellGem=alt InvisUndeadSpell=Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead InvisUndeadSpellGem=alt LevitateSpell=Group Perfected Levitation LevitateSpellGem=alt...
  10. S

I use the command /mac bot on they keep casting over and over until a mob is in camp soon as its dead they start again. and the only way to stop them is /end if I do /bot on they do not cast at all I can post my file if needed
  11. S

I have 3 item clickies that keep casting over and over. waist, shoulders and fingers. I have set everything I can find about them in both the macro folder and the bot file to off. they still keep casting repetitively. any help would be great ! thank you