Recent content by saxxi24

1. S

Upgrading bags

Bags has anyone seen any of the Fantastic pelts or silks drop anywhere yet?
  2. S

not working

So after todays patch, i can no longer log in to mq on one machine. i removed the entire install and redid, but still getting the same message... the procedure entry point decodepointer could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.DLL after new install, it loads fine but does...
  3. S

Alt Ability Info List with Numbers

thanks I cant tell you how many times I have tried in game to find an alt ability number and it was off the list, pull up google, search, page 347, search result 12, oh there it is.... Thanks so much for the work, Bookmarked and saved :):)
  4. S

How to make a Hud.ini

thanks Yeah I have, and use it from time to time, was just looking for something that would be more convenient compared to the way i play and seeing the timer on another set up, was curious to see if it was possible.
  5. S

How to make a Hud.ini

Cleric Timer HUD So reading through and trying some different posts out in the hud I have seen some very neat things. Recently, in one of the things I have tried, I got a "timer bar" of sorts that seems to work with damage mitigation or timing of a spell. It pops up when I cast my damage...
  6. S

UI Settings not being saved??

team, Setting up eq on different computer, got in, all my boxes are all crumpeled up on the screen, including the mq boxes I use. I set it all up, exit out, log back in and everything is back to the beginning, like no changes have been made. can anyone help me figure out why the changes are...
  7. S

Thank You!

I apparently need to be more active on the chat boards. I just noticed this... To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 7 posts. Reply With Quote So, theres 2 ways to do this since i typically dont know enough to answer others...
  8. S

Thank You!

Actual simple question I have figured that part out already seeing your name on just about everything here :D Thanks for everything you do to keep us up and running!! Since i have you guys here, got a noob question. In simple combine mac, how would I change it to make the actual combined...
  9. S

Thank You!

Demonh2 ~ after using these enough, and finally being able to figure out how to read them a bit, I have successfully added a line of my own to a mac. Its a start :p I hope as i continue to work with more of these, I will learn more. it was exciting to see a macro do what you wanted it to when...
  10. S

Thank You!

After logging on this morning to another patch, I realized today that I am closing out my first full year of mmobugs membership, and I gotta say I have not ever enjoyed this game as much as I have over the past year. I would have quit eq and stayed quit long ago. In fact I did quit, and came...
  11. S

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

Baking to 300? Just wanted to state that I love this mac, and it runs very well, thanks for all your work on putting this together 8>) Army, 3 months ago you mentioned in a post that you were aware of a way to take baking to 300, I just wanted to know if you managed to implement that change...
  12. S

HyperFishing Mac Help please

stupid question Is there a standard way to turn off a mac? IE hyperfish? I just picked up my Fishermans companion and it deleted it lol...
  13. S

U R Awesome! Thanks so much for your help! I have it working 8>) i am so excited to begin giving some of these other programs out there a try! Thanks again!
  14. S

Rook stepping up to learn So i have been using mq2 for a while now and am completely loving it. I find when its down I am lost in game now 8>) I have played with practically everything i can in the plug in list, however decided there was so much i was missing from reading the chat boards...