Recent content by Rusty

1. R

Accounts for sale level 105 silvers Bertoxxulous

The AA was manually done with the most useful to increase damage and survive-ability picked. Gear wise they have a mix of the broken mirror and the darkened sea group gear. they all have some pretty good augements. The broken mirror let them have group gear without needing a subscription. The...
  2. R

Accounts for sale level 105 silvers Bertoxxulous

All accounts on Bertoxxulous offers wanted including kronos. Silvers 105 Enchanter silver 16067aa 105 Necro silver 16342aa sold 105 Wizard silver 13691aa 105 Rogue silver 12391aa 105 Druid silver 16226aa 105 Wizard Sold 105 Warrior Free play 100 Ranger 9334aa 100 Sham 913aa 95 Monk 855aa 100...
  3. R

Macros help - same macro one gives errors.

Maybe check your /plugin list perhaps one has mq2exchange and other does not.
  4. R

Macros help - same macro one gives errors.

Hi Rooster I had the same problem change this for starters. ${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].InvSlot} to ${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].ItemSlot} /plugin mq2exchange or change to this routine in instant /if (${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].Timer})...
  5. R

That MQ2Nav Post

The /nav commands were not working for me either, but I managed to get it to work after a few /plugin load /plugin unload. I cannot load without crashing in innerspace but you are aware of that issue. It crashed a few times getting tiles to show up in game. The biggest issue for me is that the...
  6. R

Check target combatstate?

${Target.PlayerState} returns 64 for PC's thought it might be worth a shot. Doesnt look like it's possible. You can check out /if (${Target.Animation}==5) /echo Yay I think ${Target.CleanName} is in combat. Animations - MacroQuest Wiki
  7. R

PURE AutoPull Macro

This might work in sub get target it will still target behind but only if it can see the mob. /squelch /target radius ${RV_CurrentRadius} npc lineofsight
  8. R

MQ2Hud - Target of Target

Hope this helps. TargetOfTarget=3,5,60,0,255,0,${If[${Target.ID} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual["NULL"]},TOT: ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName},]}
  9. R

Plugin request MQ2Holy

I'm not sure what to change it to. Holyshits wont fire if the toon is moving or invis?
  10. R

Plugin request MQ2Holy

MQ2Melee has these checks added for all holyshits and downshits? !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]} So holyshit statements like this wont work. /if (${Stick.Active} && ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} && ${Target.Name.NotEqual[PlayerName]}) /stick off I'd like to request an...
  11. R

New plugin to manage the new Advanced Loot System

Thanks Jim this makes it a bit easier to loot. /notify AdvancedLootWnd ADLW_CLLSetBtn leftmouseup
  12. R

New plugin to manage the new Advanced Loot System

anyone got a list of the /notify window button commands?
  13. R

Would anyone be interested in a sentry plugin?

Possible to get the distance between mobs at a mobs location for pulling singles?
  14. R

Can't get soe loader to run, anyone else?

I also cant log in says wrong password.