Recent content by Rooster

1. R

assist question

Make sure you paladin has Xtargets all set as auto hater, and make sure your bots have their first xtarget slot as MT Target or MA Target
  2. R

Quickest Mark of valor

I don't know if anyone has sat down and looked at this, because most people probably have tens of thousands of them they are never gonna use from DH heroics. However, if you have some plat to buy from bazaar, or maybe ask someone nicely they may buy you the latent gear for nothing... since they...
  3. R

Kronos WTS Krono

Haven't made a post here, but I have made krono purchases from Hopeless several times in the past. Always incredibly prompt replies/delivery ! :cool:
  4. R

MQ2Melee issue

Sticking is to do with mq2moveutils What is your stickcmd= in the mq2melee section of your server name_charname.ini ? Are you using a macro that could be issuing a stick could command?
  5. R

Question MQ2bot

What is the pull macro you are using?
  6. R

Question MQ2bot Question

It's part of moveutils, it'll stick to the cleric for me if I set it up as that
  7. R

Question MQ2bot Question

AutoFollowLeader=0 <-- Autofollow leader? 1 = on, 0 = off AutoFollowSettings=30 healer <-- stick settings for autofollow. Keep in mind it uses MQ2MoveUtils, so make sure that is loaded
  8. R

melee or Bot question

What is your MQ2Melee settings ? you stickmode/stickcmd will dictate the movement i think, MQ2Bot relies on that, which is why if you don't have mq2melee setup you melee toons won't move From memory of course, I could be wrong But you will want to make sure you mq2melee is using a custom...
  9. R

MQ2Bot assist problem

The AACutoffTime=XX is what you need to use for a general 'don't use unless a named' The way it works is if the AA recast timer is more then XX it won't cast it unless it is a named How ever if you set it low, then use individual AAIfX=conditions where X is the AA number that you see when you...
  10. R

MQ2Bot assist problem

Yep, and make sure your warrior is set as maintank on group roles (EQ function)
  11. R

MQ2Bot assist problem

The bot plugin uses the xtar slots...So xtar1 should be the MA/MT target and you have group roles set If you don't have them set the Necro is likely just choosing xtar 1 anyway and your tank is choosing another for what ever reason ? Is the tank using the bot plugin?
  12. R

Question Bot not working, characters just sit there.

Are you using the macro or the plugin? you said you '/bot on' .. but you have no [MQ2Bot] section (which is where the two lines i mentioned previously should go) ... and if you are using the bot macro and not editing the ini you probably aren't going to have anything happen until you do
  13. R

Question Bot not working, characters just sit there.

I believe you are looking for this for out of group assist, make sure one char in the second group has this and set them as group MA in group roles and others in group should assist them if Xtar is setup correctly UseManualAssist=1 (1 is on, 0 is off) AssistName=Charname (player to assist)
  14. R

wth? getting whooped

Im sure it's part of their 'display only' changes... wonder how raids are?
  15. R

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I am consistently getting a crash with NPC that's don't leave a corpse, name in the Temple of Droga mission 'The Summoning of Droga' only seems to occur for wizards, not had another char crash. Have mage and enc also running with no crashes. I know this happened in the past but had been...