Recent content by riyer

1. R

Is the Chat Box gone?

I got to learn more about SQL - part of my SAS ability acquisition /derail off
  2. R

Account taken

Sidenote: Though you may not see it, Paypal is legally obliged to keep records of individual transactions for 5 years, sometimes 10 for certain states so get in touch if it doesn't show info on your acct about transaction.
  3. R

Lil Help =(

Just my 2 cents from 2 nights ago in Lguk - was scouting, GM was at entrance as I zoned in ha - we just talked the shit about nothing, got milk and cookies and GM was on the way - wasnt a guide but a full GM admin. MQ2 was running in background but nothing active after my zoning in. Was partly...
  4. R

Cleric Divinity Aura + Any Class with Suspend Minion

Wish that cleric hammer AA bug would resurface =( /memories
  5. R

Lil Help =(

He's probably paranoid - like a tin hat ) GM cant tell if you are using MQ unless you make it explicitly known fyi so no need to /unload
  6. R

Mistake ended up duping my plat

Way to bring up a thread from April 2007 $
  7. R

Bazaar and item stats

Click the modified box?
  8. R

Ashengate North

Wrong section =(
  9. R

About keyed only zones (While they last)

Have had no problem with the gzone option into uninstanced zones. Anyone try anything that works for instances? Just wondering. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. Just saw this post and figured to input =P
  10. R

Looking for a compile...

Hey there, Was wondering where I could find the link to the 02/28/08 compile? Can't seem to loc it. Thanks for the help in advance.
  11. R

Video card for EQ

Westbug = white screen when turning/facing west. Well known bug in the game. Good if you have never experienced it.
  12. R

PoP/OoW progression

Can MPG Raid trials be obtained by 6 toons? Was wondering if anyone had info - will try it when servers go live otherwise. Pre-thanks for the info.
  13. R

raid instanced

The Dain-lvl'ed toon won't stay as lvl 75 so can't zone into the instance. But mission getting works.
  14. R

Gearing characters

Grand Master gear - made by smiths - cultural-oriented - has 3 spots for augs. According to deity and race...
  15. R

get mission

Trolling in the macro section answered my original question....