Recent content by riot

1. R

The tongue

The tongue is the fastest healing part on your body iirc. When I got my tongue pierced I bled for a total of zero minutes. Hell, my ears didn't even bleed, they just kinda oozed out some nasty shit until they healed ;O Best thing would probably be to suck on an ice cube.
  2. R

Music Videos that ruin it :(

I know, I was just joking. That video was wrong on so many levels..
  3. R

Music Videos that ruin it :(

I didn't see one either. All I saw was a bunch of sexy ass bitches. :confused::rolleyes:
  4. R

Autoforage

What about just using a downshit in mq2melee that checks your inventory? If youre at x amount it destroys the water if youre low if keeps it.
  5. R

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Were you moving when they crashed? All of my crashes happen while the bot is running long distances. Short movements don't crash it though. I attached a debugger and sent Pete the error earlier.
  6. R

Anyone want to team up to work on a macro with me?

Yes, that's what I meant. I haven't seen any around. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, idk.
  7. R

Anyone want to team up to work on a macro with me?

It'll be a fully automated AFK heroic macro for farming purposes/PLing/etc whatever. I'm looking for someone who knows what they're doing so we can have this done before the next expansion drops. I just don't have the time to commit right now to writing a macro of this caliber all by myself...
  8. R

The account that keeps crashing is my enchanter and she crashes during movement but only sometimes. I'll try to dig some more in to this. Sometimes I can keep playing with the error box up and other times it completely freezes. I can't, however, see what the error box says because it is always...
  9. R

It wasn't a pet class and my mage runs flawlessly. It was a wizard and a ranger.
  10. R

Bot Macro

My bad, Pete. I thought that was an I and not an |, it was hard to tell within notepad++. Good job on the bot though, it has come quite a long ways since I was last on the boards!
  11. R

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

Haha. I work in the tool room at a shop on third shift so...there's not much action. Once I'm done building set up kits and doing inventory I basically do nothing.
  12. R

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

ISBoxer is amazing. If you want some specific help feel free to PM me and ill do my best to help you out. Since you run 12 accounts youll be amazed with MQ2 once you fully understand it. I'm at work right now so I have 8 hours of free time to assist you haha. ;-)
  13. R

Bot Macro

I actually missed some brackets lol. There are quite a few missing. This one should be ok now. /if (${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|].Arg[1,-]}]}) /call LootCheck ${LootID} "${lootitems.Find[${Loot_${Me.CleanName}.Arg[${i},|]}]}"