Recent content by reverent

1. R

Character Select

The innate experience bonus for having <2500 AA weighs heavilly on the performance of this aura. Once you get past 2500AA you should see at 10% bonus on all experience using the XP tracker.
  2. R

Character Select

Yes, they have an effect especially if you are AFK XP for a long time. It comes out to about 10% XP bonus but LoTD and XP pots override it (although when they run double XP it adds to the double XP). I usually get ~3AA hour AFK. It is simple and safe XP for 3 toons. That is about is about...
  3. R

Character Select

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=14627
  4. R

Character Select

I just had my three toons AFK for 149+ hours straight totally AFK with all screens minimized. This is the third time since VoA I have hit 6+ days straight of being logged in using a shaman macro to heal and buff and a chanter macro to buff and XP aura and using one melee DPS merc on burn. No...
  5. R

EQ Voice service

Vista and 7 normally need a reboot. If a reboot doesn't fix it turn on UAC to max level, reboot, and test and it should work. Then turn UAC back to off or whatever level you had it at and reboot again and it should work from now on without you having to reboot anymore.
  6. R

EQ Voice service

Click start, type secpol.msc and press enter. Go down to Software Restriction Policies and right click, select New Software Restriction Policy. Right click on Additional Rules, select new path rule, and type eqvoiceservice.exe (or whatever it is exactly like it is spelled). Make sure security...
  7. R

Using mercs in split groups

The only consistent way I have been able to accomplish this is to pull with the DPS group. I send in a pet on named and because the other mercs in DPS group are on burn and they will go to assist on the first hit. I usually lose pet early but that is OK because by that time my SK from the tank...
  8. R

Aa level cap raised

Don't delevel to 90 with more then 30 AA I would like to add that if you have, say 40AA banked at level 91 and you delevel to 90 you will lose all AA you have banked over 30. When you ding back level 91 you will not gain them back and a petition will get you told that they suggest you make...
  9. R

Bard advantage in VoA progression?

I read on eqplayers that having a bard is advantageous and allows for faster VoA progression. It was also mentioned a few times in general chat today without any details. Anyone care to share how they make progression faster (uh, besides they can run faster:rolleyes:)? Some people are...