Recent content by revbungie

1. R

WTS 125 Characters

sent a DM about the SK
  2. R

Plugin interfering w/ Bard Selo's, SoW, etc?

Found it - was Docrack preventspeed, it was set to "ON", which sets speed to 100. Turning it to OFF fixed it Thanks
  3. R

Plugin interfering w/ Bard Selo's, SoW, etc?

There is some plugin that appears to interfere with movement increasing buffs, no matter what, it locks to speed of 100. I tried turning speed utils on and off, movement utils on and off - zoning after doing each, but doesn't fix it. The only thing that does, is shutting down MQ2 and...
  4. R

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

I am having what appears to be a different issue - when i try to run MMObugs, it flashes up a download screen - and says 'there is a new version of mmoloader.exe' then that window closes and nothing shows up in the windows tray (checking processes running, nothing shows there after this)...
  5. R

Charm of Lore Macro

Hey guys - years ago, i recall a Charm of Lore macro that would use /zone, /warp at least to zone to the zones the items are in, and loot them. Wanted to see if that was still available somewhere. I searched "Charm of Lore" on the forums, and didn't find it or anything like it. Rev
  6. R

Several plugins are not working

When i first configure them in the plugin congifig, i check the boxes, check save. I can even re-open the config and it all looks fine. When i start up EQ - it resets it back to normal as if I did not save my selections. For example - these get unchecked: mq2mmowarp mq2speedutils...
  7. R

eqplugins

did this site go away?
  8. R

/gzone into Instance of Silyssar?

is this possible? Had an opportunity to get my alt his solteris misison for number 8 done, but could not figure out how to zone him into the instance. Thanks
  9. R

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

Thats all fine and dandy - and Im willing to do legwork myself. I read through the wiki for mq2melee and it didnt appear to have the command structure that I needed to do what I wanted. the post about the holyshit thing is the first time I have heard of that - good information. However -...
  10. R

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

I called myself lazy as sarcasim (sp?) because bartab's post right above mine where I said that was a post saying "Quit being so fucking lazy" or something like that. After DT said "be nice" bartab then changed his post and took the "quit being lazy" comment out.
  11. R

Looking for xp/AA's

What does that mean? You stole someones credit card info?
  12. R

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

Ill try that clopchops - and thank you for your feedback - but i gotta say WTF!!!?! This is the "requests and questions" forum is it not? WTF am I being called "lazy" just because I ask a freaking question if something is doable? I really don't get it - I pay my money just like the rest of...
  13. R

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

Again - Its not going to do what I want - perhaps there isnt a way to do it. What I want to do is tied to agro - not to HP level of my monk. I want to: 1 - FD if he gets agro 2 - Stay FD for a set period of time (say 3 seconds or whatever I want to set it to). 3 - Stand back up after that...