Recent content by Restt

1. R

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

It is now saying all of plugins are out of date after this last batch updated.
  2. R

I am having an issue with my bard now. When I pull 2 mobs, he always attacks the add and never the primary mob on tank. Also if i turn songs off to do a cure, he will not restart songs on boss mobs, So I have to do my own twist which bugs curing. If my tank is running mq2bot, bard acts as...
  3. R

Chat got me going, now the issue I have with mqnext is it does not show which Charecter is in which window like mq2 did. So it is making it much harder to alt tab through them, before it showed which charecter was logged into that window.
  4. R

mq2berserker will not work with my mqnext. It works perfectly fine on old mq2, but when i try to load it on mqnext it keeps telling me its a paid only plugin and it will not load.
  5. R

Need some help mq2berzerker loads then immediately unloads

Not sure what im doing wrong, i load the plugin and it immediately unloads.
  6. R

Feerrott, the Dream

The adds at 75 percent are stunnable, our enchanters seem to have no issues stun locking them. The 50 percent mobs are the hard part, as a warrior i am tanking clock i simply ae and hit fort for that phase, since fort now lasts 24 seconds with HoT bp. The 25 percent phase we mez them all then...
  7. R

Feerrott, the Dream

Mobs that spawn at 75 percent are stunnable, Mobs at 50percent are low hps and should just have sk reflect tank or war fort tank while raid aes them, mobs at 25 percent are mezzable. Clock easy to tank just leash tank it. Easy event once you get it down.
  8. R

Arthicrex 1

Having the same problem once we get the mob down to 3 percent and try to kite it is summoning the kiter. We have no issues with summons until we start to damage, and to my knowledge we have all the aphids mezzed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  9. R

The Wrath of Brath

We have this issue, on round 2 the warden spawns and is simply bouncing us all over the place. Is there anyway to control the Warden other then burning it? Do you stay set up in same spot on phase 2 as phase 1? So on phase 3 you simply kill general then start burn on brath, but how do you...