Recent content by razzorbladez

1. R

EQ mem 0/0 MB (0%)

I am using windows 8 on this laptop, my desktop which works great is windows 7. Also i should mention that when i ran without mq2 loaded there was no lag issue.
  2. R

EQ mem 0/0 MB (0%)

Hey i am currently having to use my laptop to play and even with one character i am super laggy and at the top left of my screen on the info i have eq mem 0/0 mb, yet my sys mem is 100%. Been trying to fix it but i have no luck, any ideas ?
  3. R

Bot macro - Customization

Bump, anyone have any ideas for troubleshooting this ?
  4. R

Well i fixed all of the errors (which was alot) that were listed in the logs yet I still get the same error... Unparsable in Calculation: 'F' bot.mac@1654 (MakeList): /if (${Ini[Bot_${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class}.ini,${MakeList${i} .Arg[${x},|]},${MakeList${i}.Arg[${x},|]}Use${y}]}) { bot.mac@333...
  5. R

O all rite thanks for the help, i thought that if i wasn't using that it wouldn't matter but from looking in the log file i see allot of things wrong. problem is not fixed yet but i should be able to get it working from that log file or at least get close. Ill message back if i get the problem...
  6. R

I tried that bot and nothing. Where would i find the log for the errors, theres no new file in the macro folder that i see.
  7. R

Thanks for the response. I just tried all that and am still geting the same error. also the bot i have i just downloaded today. The ini file is called Bot_Name_Shaman. Also the ini file i listed is a copy/paste from another shaman one that i got from this post just changed a few things like...
  8. R

Error Hi so i am trying to set up this bot for the first time and whenever i try to load it i get this. Unparsable in Calculation: 'F' bot.mac@1654 (MakeList): /if (${Ini[Bot_${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class}.ini,${MakeList${i} .Arg[${x},|]},${MakeList${i}.Arg[${x},|]}Use${y}]}) { bot.mac@333...
  9. R

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

This video wins 100%. Even if you do not play Battlefield 3 you can appreciate this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOIgxQ--Tc&ob=av3e
  10. R

Easy HoT Tasks?

morell's challenge takes around 10 minuites to complete with sk mnk shm combo. Is just kill 4 mobs and do turn ins
  11. R

zbot macros not working

The source is working as long as you do not have clickies on. As stated the shmbot is working (without clickies of course). was just asking for a quick fix on the zbot macro so that it will be useable until these problems are fixed. Ill just keep trying stuff myself ... -And thanks devestator...
  12. R

zbot macros not working

I would love to have a working zbot now .. because it might be a couple days before they are up and working again. Also too eager to go kill!
  13. R

zbot macros not working

Hey, has anyone gotten zbot macros working? ive tried several combinations of stuff and nothing seems to work, think hwat needs to be done is find in the macro itself wehre it has its clickie details and either turn it off or delete it, but not sure exactly how to do that myself. -have a...
  14. R

Can Anyone Recomend A Shambot?

ROFL, you posted this in a VIP section :P (see what i mean about the reading thing O.o)
  15. R

Can Anyone Recomend A Shambot?

Actually Zbot was very simple and easy to set up, so i assumed that other all-in-one macros would be simular.