Recent content by rapierguy

1. R

Great quest

Yeah that's what I was talking about, SiegeTank. So I wonder which server houses a guild named Order of the Illustrious Left-Handed Nose Pickers? LOL j/k :cool:
  2. R

Great quest

Wow I have been away from EQ for too long. last time I heard, you had to have more than just one or two people to form a guild. I think the minimum was like five... and even then all members of the prospective guild had be contacted by a gm or some such and have a charter and crap all set up...
  3. R

Great quest

That's great as long as your toon is in a guild. If not you can't do the quest.
  4. R

mmoplugins.com?

I found it rather interesting that even though I put him on /ignore I was still seeing his spam.
  5. R

Sham.mac

Using with Merc Any way this can be used when a Merc is in group?
  6. R

Shamanbot.mac

Hi all, After being gone from EQ for about a year and a half, I decided to reactivate my shammy and immediately came to this thread. After reading through I'm curious to know if Hostagecs has come up with a way for the mac to work with the use of a merc yet. Specifically, I'm looking for this...
  7. R

SHE HAS BEEN BORN

March 20th 532am
  8. R

Happy Birthday

Thanks guys and I'll happily admit I am 40 yrs old
  9. R

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

Lol I had an encounter teh otehr day where I was farming HG for the hell of it cause i was bored. I saw this lvl 51 Sk getting beat up on by a couple of HG and she was getting ready to go down pretty quick. So being the kind soul I am I tossed a couple of heals on her and wound up getting...
  10. R

Solteris Progression Checklist

Just did Knowledge for Power with a griup today and discovered quite by accident that if you are shrunk and are in the south room there is a fire pot on the south wall to your left as you face the entrance that you can hide behind and not get hit by the blue bubbles that teh Blinde Efreeti...
  11. R

Wanderlust Charm Aug

Finally was able to max the stats on the aug with this mac Updates 02/22/07 Added Froscrypt and Ashengate subs Added the use of IVU potions for Frostcrypt event Recommend at least a stack or 2 (Change to IVU spell if you don't need the use of the potion)
  12. R

Idea for a kill macro for rangers

All those mushrooms are really good for are the Orb of Duskmold quest which once you have you can clicky symbol yerself if no cleric available to give ya symbol adds about 100 to your hp pool
  13. R

Wanderlust Charm Aug

worked fine for my cleric that I just did using my update just before your post Cripto
  14. R

Monk-ying around with the GM

Heh a couple of months ago when I had my baby monk in an obscure part of PoK afk practicing some skills while I had my main in a raid. Main was on my second comp. Since I don't use MQ in raids I had MQ2 off and had all my attention on the raid. I happened to glance over at my monk while waiting...