Recent content by RageATM0998

1. R

Bard Bug Question

Back when I played, I recall making hotkeys for my clickies that would /stopsong first, click the item, and then restart my melody. It has been a while, so I don't quite remember the exact syntax, but you could give something like that a shot.
  2. R

The Shadiest Swashbuckler (Rare Old School Items)

I think that a lot of it goes back to when they actually were chase items. People who chased them back then and still appreciate them now.
  3. R

The Shadiest Swashbuckler (Rare Old School Items)

I see Firestorm Cape is in the list of unconfirmed items she sells that have not been seen yet but are able to be sold back to her. That could be a fun one if you want a troll illusion.
  4. R

How to force your modem to use a specific server???

Isn't that exactly what Netflix was complaining most of the major ISPs were doing? Failing to upgrade junction points that were being overloaded by Netflix traffic, and instead holding these much-needed upgrades hostage until Netflix paid their ransom. Don't forget that they also want to count...
  5. R

If you move a toon between accounts...

Think of it like claiming veteran awards gives that character a flag that allows them to access all of the veteran awards of the account they're currently on.
  6. R

Mount not working properly

Does the mount show up as some sort of spawn in the zone? I swear, I've accidentally targeted my mount before. Also given that they can spawn with defiant weapons / shields in their hands (hooves?), it also leads me to believe that it uses some global spawn mechanics. Maybe you can check if...
  7. R

MQ2FeedMe

Do you actually have any of the suggested [food] items from the list in your inventory to force feed? I'm not having any issues with this plugin.
  8. R

mq2Window Question

Open chat in the window either by clicking on the chat line or by pressing the period key. Then shift + up.
  9. R

Faction Levels

Ally = 1450 to 2500 points Warmly = 1100 to 1450 Kindly = 750 to 1100 Amiable = 150 to 750 Indifferent = 0 to 150 Apprehensive = 0 to -150 Dubious = -150 to -750 Threateningly = -750 to -1100 Ready to Attack = -1100 to -2500 From the comments in the Guise of Deceit quest: Crown of Deceit ...
  10. R

Item links

All I can find on lucy is a text file that gives an item name and then the lucy URL linking to that item's page. I can't find a raw dump of the items w/ stats like the 13th floor provided.
  11. R

Item links

Yeah it appears 13th-floor is no longer supported. It'd be nice if there were another place to download an updated file from.
  12. R

Hide from /who...

I don't think that there's anything you can do to prevent yourself from showing up completely.
  13. R

fellowship calling

Correct, they fixed it so you cannot block fellowship calling anymore.
  14. R

Merc healer that bad?

Since you're pulling with the SK, does that mean you have him set to puller in the group roles? If so, know that mercs are much more tentative healing the pullers, especially on incoming before other characters in the group get on agro. If you were fighting slightly too far away from where the...