2. Q

ALLAKHAZAM DOWN

Zam in back up
  3. Q

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

Thanks HTW your explaining helped alot
  4. Q

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

Hey HTW when trying to use the launch sessions i tell it to load the launch group and upon doing that the everquest screen opens up and in the station username it gives me the toonname with a underscore and server then : and toonname again what may i possibly be doing wrong
  5. Q

Bot macro - Customization

I screwed around with this mac a couple days ago. Probably shouldn't cause I had it set to do everything I wanted but now I cannot get it to work properly all I can get my shammy to do now is use fatigue and silent casting what have I done wrong [Settings]...
  6. Q

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

Htw would you be so kind as to update this ui when you get a chance that would rock. Many thanks in advance
  7. Q

sweet thanks alot htw
  8. Q

I figured it out the window was shrunk today and was not giving me the option to expand ti for the longest time but today I went all over it and the arrow changed to expand it
  9. Q

Hey HTW having troubles I have the melee and caster versions of this UI and both work great the only problem i have had of recent is on the melle version the tell window stays shrunk and can't expand even with me trying in game is there something outta game i need to do?
  10. Q

anyone else having troubles with the ui since the patch the other day?
  11. Q

I think it was just a download issue redownloaded it and its fine now
  12. Q

I seem to be having some issues with the melee one it is giving me xml errors as we speak is there a newer one out yet?