Recent content by Pwnsettia

1. P

Computer trouble.

When having shuts downs without, Blue Screen Notifications Suspicious Task Manager processes I'd go through a few steps to test stuff out. 1: I'd open your computer and turn it on. check your Video Card, CPU, and Power Supply Fan. If ones not running replace a bearing or buy a new one. 2...
  2. P

Luclin Players

If anyone on luclin wants to grind to level 90 with me, or finish their level 90 AAs feel free to PM me! Needs pullers! (or people that think they're pullers!)
  3. P

Looking for a Boxer friend

Looking for someone with high playtime and a box good enough to do t9 group gear by themselves, trading them stuff they will want to help me. Please PM if you're interested!
  4. P

Anyone want to play on Luclin?

Looking for some buddies to farm t8/t9 gear with me, have a few raids I farm also. PM me! Luclin server!!
  5. P

Luclin Players

Got a couple so far, need some afternoon and 3rd shift players! /bump
  6. P

Luclin Players

Any puller/tank friends want to farm alot of t8/9 gear with me on Luclin? I have 20 toons and get lonely. Send PMs ;]
  7. P

zbot

To get zbot to respond using buff tells use Alt + O General tab Use Tell Windows when sony added the spam filter the changed the well tells are logged and you bot will not verify a toon in a guild as an auth anymore. Only toon names/group/raid or log his tell unless you use Tell windows.
  8. P

Building a new computer

I spent 500$ on one of my nicer Solid states, and if you're going to underclock your ram and pump the fsb its almost needed. If you're going to be doing plug and play its next to useless unless you want to spend a grand.
  9. P

Building a new computer

Basically... CPU: i7 processor a++, I own 3 different types, 6 processors. even the server one performs beastly. RAM: Go with anything ddr3 tri channel.. if its not tri channel you're better off with some ddr2 for the price/efficiency. 6 or 12 gigs is what you'll be looking at, I run 12...
  10. P

IP Proxy

Apparently a GM told me he was watching my IP and had me on his desktop. (which he revealed after banning my accounts today) I'm looking for an IP proxy that will allow me to create 18 new accounts without him being able to track me. If anyone has one please tell me.