Recent content by Proton

1. P

Lifetime

I think that's a fair way to do it. There are a lot of GOOD people that have been here for years that should be given the opp to become lifetime members just for their dedication to the site. They may not be coders or have all the answers but there are plenty of "Lifetime" members that don't...
  2. P

Crystallos Access Quest

How about the last part of the Barrier quest (Find the lost crystal of Kerafyrm)?? I have not been able to find any information on this part at all. If any of you know what the hell to look for or do in MMM please enlighten me. Thanks.
  3. P

Logitech G15 and EQ?

That would be sweet!!!!!
  4. P

How to make a Hud.ini

THANKS a bunch!!!!
  5. P

How to make a Hud.ini

Hud help (Range to tgt) I have been looking all over in hopes of finding out how to get Range to/from target in my hud. Can anyone help with this?
  6. P

College Project and HW Help Section POLL

True, but honestly I don't even think it belongs here. Next someone will want a cooking forum where you can post your favorite recipes. How about a forum to help with automotive questions people might have? While we're at it, lets add a handyman forum with helpful information on painting...
  7. P

Katta Faction

MQ2ReachIt is not operational so it can't be tested yet... let's wait and see. Won't be the firs time Sony missed something in a patch. Fingers crossed.
  8. P

College Project and HW Help Section POLL

Although I do see a need for such helpful information, I don't think MMOBugs is the site for it. It's getting away from the entire principle of this site. This is a place where people gather to exchange information, ideas, strats, cheats, exploits, etc. on GAMES. A play ground for gamers...
  9. P

MMOBugs Membership Prices

Let me first say that I was introduced to this site by a friend who had stopped playing EQ. He gave me his account, with 5 more months on it, to try the site out. I used his account for 2 or 3 months and determined that you all do a great job. For that reason I decided to contribute and get...
  10. P

MQ2 Detection Thread

Strange... It would seem to me, just based on what I have read so far, that even Magelo would cause a flag. Is that the case?